A Very Nike Christmas

dmhtfld

Damn, I'm working on this exact same thing right now. I like the out of the box thinking. Not sure about the neck thing on the template, but it doesn't take away from this too much. Spurs are my favorite, but they aren't too crazy. Not sure about the snapback script "Bulls" on their jersey. I'd use something that fits in their brand a little better.

Really nice template, though there is one little thing that is off. It seems you've got the side panel stripe off a bit. Those USA jersey's had an angled side stripe which means that upper portion sticking out is not aligned with the bottom part of the stripe. See if this image helps explain:

team-usa-2012-media-day.jpg

The red Bulls jersey is better, I think. I just don't like the Sports Specialties snapback script on a jersey. Like someone said, DC would be better than "Wiz". Not many people call the team the "Wiz". Probably because it sounds like urination.

The Warriors one is awesome.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

• 4 months later...

I know this is very late but I just found this topic, I just wanted to say that these are amazing. If I didn't know better I would think that the NBA were going to be using these. Edit: Also, did you happen to make this template yourself?

Archived