My newest creation - PROFANITY

Sterling84

I'm one of the few people on earth that doesn't have HBO so i'm not familiar with the character but it doesn't keep me from digging this mark. My favorite part is that $%#& kick a$$ wordmark! The only tiny criticism I have for ya Sterling is that his collar gets lost in that background. Keep cranking these out! :notworthy:

very cool logo Sterling. One thing...maybe make the fonts look a little more Western, whether by adding spikes or slab serifs to them. They are a little futuristic for something Old West. I'm sure there's a treatment out there that can be used without taking anything away form the flourishes on the C and the S.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

That is absolutely the most enjoyable design that I've seen in this community. Al is going to end up being a seminal character in television history. Wait until season two.

Absolutely classic. Worth my whole stay here. Thank you, very much.

:shocked: Such a bad mouth on you, we must wash it out with soap....tsk tsk tsk.....

ok, back on topic i guess....from a logo view, this isa real kick ass logo, and from a view period, this logo kick ass.....very well done sterling....

Archived