Which is the Best Florida Panthers Edge Concept?

rmackman

A lot of teams are doing throwbacks for one-offs (Sabres, Ducks, Coyotes), alternate jerseys (Penguins, Capitals, Flames, Kings), or just going back to old looks altogether (Oilers, Islanders, Flyers). The Florida Panthers are due for at least a one-off, and they do not currently have a third jersey. Which of these EDGE options do you think best works for a third jersey for the Cats?

B5mJrYwCUAEun7B.png

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

Oh dear god, all three of these are just pure eye candy. It seems to be really easy to make a red Panthers concept look good because the color usage ratio and logos just look so damn good. All three of these are perfect. Though, from most to least liked, I would rank them the bottom, the top, and then the middle. Them middle one is great, but the way the shoulder yoke transfers to the cuff stripe looks a little odd to me. I'm also not really much of a fan of how the shoulder yoke creates a space in the middle behind the collar for the Reebok logo.

In any case, these are all great. They have a great identity and it's hard to make them look bad when you make a concept of the red jersey. For one thing, the addition of waist stripes is a big plus, let alone the classic ones. The classic shoulder patch is always a nice sight as well. I like the bottom one the best because it looks most like the original. What I would like even better is if the shoulder yoke was outlined in white all around, or was even triangular like on the original.

K8NxXUQ.png

Other than that, perfect use of the Panthers' brand elements.

GAtyrX0.png

Looks like it's mostly 3© that everyone likes. I'll send a Tweet to the 'Cats and see what they say =).

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

Archived