Does anyone else see it?

damnyoutuesday

It's a sign. The sports mascots from outer space will be invading.

Led by our benevolent dictators sc49erfan15 and Cosmic! All hail!

"benevolent"... yes... :D

I, for one, welcome our new mascot overlords.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

I'm spreading. My plan is almost complete.

YOUR plan? Pfft. If that's how you're going to handle Operation Whipped Cream, I'm gonna run this myself.

This reminds me of the weird anarchy/takeover thing that happened like 5 years ago. That was fun.

Operation Whipped Cream?!? It was supposed to be Operation Banana Hammock! We talked about this, man!

I'm spreading. My plan is almost complete.

Pinochet takes power again.
that's a weird :censored:ing reference

Nobody tell him.

Well, the directive does state that there can only be one dictator in power on these boards at a time.

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

In the past I have been to websites that installed a cookie on my computer that shows advertisements on random pages. Maybe you should run spybot - seek & destroy to clean up your computer.

Why would you want to get rid of it?

In the past I have been to websites that installed a cookie on my computer that shows advertisements on random pages. Maybe you should run spybot - seek & destroy to clean up your computer.

Nuordr is hereby charged with Treason against the regime of Dictator Pinochet.

Nuordr is hereby charged with Treason against the regime of Dictator Pinochet.

We are going to establish a nu(world)ordr.

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

Is this supposed to be one of those things that work when you get high and put on Wizard of Oz and Pink Floyd's Dark Side of the Moon at the same time?

hurr durr weeeeeeeeed hurr durr

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

It's gone now, guys

But it will live on forever in our hearts and minds.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Archived