Packers Uniform Concepts

CRands12

I'm a die-hard Packers fan, and I noticed that Green Bay doesn't have that many options for uniforms. I know they want to keep tradition, but I thought it'd be fun to change the colors around on the uniforms. My idea was to categorize them by color, and then each uniform could be mixed and matched with multiple colors. This is my first time on the forums, so I wanted to see what you guys thought. Any feedback would be great. Thanks.

Green Uniforms

Yellow Uniforms

White Uniforms

Throwback Uniforms

[Actual Uniforms]

I originally had a black uniform instead of the throwbacks, but I decided to change it because of the helpful feedback I have been receiving. If you would like to still see them, Click Here.

Upload them to an image hosting site. I suggest Imgur, then copy the direct posting link. Then when you post it on here, click the greenish looking button under the smiley face above and and paste the link. You can also look on the FAQ's section for any questions.

bHQC6nd.png?1

1mcUFXN.png?1

Well CRands12, welcome aboard...at least this isn't a New York Americans set where all you did was scratch off "Americans" and replace it with "Rangers" :D

Far as these all go...I'll be blunt, the all gold is the best of the bunch, and even then, would look best with white pants. All white...honestly, too many would say it looks too much like the Jets. The green helmets would take some getting used to, and honestly, I don't think the Packers can pull off green pants nearly as well as either the Eagles or Jets can. All I will say about the all black is that there are many junior hockey teams in Canada that look like the Montreal Canadiens. Hab-nots, you could say. At least one of those I know of has worn essentially a black version of the Habs' white jersey, and don't use black on anything else. Bluntly, it looked odd. Even moreso for your effort.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

I've always like the idea of the Packers in a white dome. Something about the frozen tundra just screams wearing white to me. My only two critiques are the green numbers on the black uniform are hard to make out and instead of just coloring all of the sets one monochrome color you should try and work out some combinations with a good amount of color balance. The black one looks the most off because the lack of black everywhere else.

Welcome!

I think the pajama effect is kinda hindering you here. It seems you are attempting to demonstrate that there's a set for each color, but making each image a combination of the same color jersey and pants is a detriment. Perhaps mixing and matching in your preferred combinations will help the look.

I agree that black isn't a good idea and doesn't help things much. Three should be enough, perhaps more than enough. An updated throwback may be a better fourth option.

I am a staunch traditionalist for franchises like the Packers, but doggone it, you're really tempting me to evil here with that white helmet. It really IS a beautiful look. Get behind me, Satan.

spacer.png

spacer.png

Archived