Arizona Coyotes Rebrand

wildwing64

Every time I look at that logo I see two coyotes staring down face to face. Just thought I'd say that lol

It can now never be unseen lol... For starters, the flyers logo is a "P"....you'll never be able to unsee that

I agree, but who didn't know that they flyers logo was a P?

tinysig.jpg

wildwing64, I love the effort you put into this concept. Especially in using the brick red, sand, white and black colors. I know they would look GREAT on a newly updated Arizona Coyotes uniform.

I also really like the shoulder patch logos, more so the second one that says AZ on the bottom of it. If the circular version had the official state abbreviation, it would be just as good.

However, while much thought and creativity went into your primary logo idea, I'm not a fan of the design. I really like the Coyotes primary logo they have now. But if they went back to the Kachina head, I'd be okay with that.

Every time I look at that logo I see two coyotes staring down face to face. Just thought I'd say that lol

I think that's kind of the point. The original Kachina logo confused me at the time - whether it was facing forward or sideways, so for this one to give a similar illusion, I believe it works

Not really my intent - and not something I ever noticed with the original Kachina logo - but an interesting observation anyway. With mine, I can kinda see where you're coming from though :lol:

Anyway here's version 2, featuring a new shoulder patch:

AZCoyotesV2_zpsuzy0hzf0.png

I like so much about this. Would it look dumb to have the face "furriness" on the right side red instead of cream? It may make it look more like part of the coyote and match the left. I could be very wrong about how this affects the composition as a whole, though. Was just kind of curious.

It can now never be unseen lol... For starters, the flyers logo is a "P"....you'll never be able to unsee that

Because it's for Philadelphia...

The Coyotes logo is better, but it still looks a little crossed to me. I'd space out the eyes a tad more if I were you. The set is looking really nice!

• 3 weeks later...

Now for a uniform set, and a new shoulder patch:

AZCoyotes_zpsj0ismn1r.png

I think the striping design works better for the dark jersey than it does the white.

I also have mixed feelings about the shoulder patch. Is it too simple? Could it do without the text? Or should I scrap it and start over?

I think it looks great! I always liked Picaso-Coyote but with the new colors he looks even better.

Archived