MLB All-Star Game

slapshot

He's probably not going to Boston.

And, oh yeah, it's ROGER CLEMMENS IS PERFECT NIGHT!

Gagggg...

I actually love watching how awkward he looks being honored on a night where he stunk so bad. I hope it's humiliating.

wow...it's American Idol night on Fox

looks like they got into C.C. Sabathia's closet, took a jersey, attached it to Cecil Fielder's, and put it on Ruben Studdard.

Fox can't get out of its own way running to praise Clemens tonight. We get it...its in Houston. What about Berkman? Doesn't he get any priase?

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

I cant wait til Fox loses rights to baseball, they need a new network Fox Sports sucks. Joe Buck and MCCaver are annnoying the promos are bad and the shows they are advertising are hideous.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

I like buck. Him and Chip carey should team up.

I hate whats his name that announces with Joe Morgan. The old guy. I'm not a big fan of Joe Morgan either really. I don't know...just grew up listening to the bucks so I guess I've grown accustomed to them.

White Sox announcers are terrible though! Sorry sox fans...like the team, don't like the announcers.

Anyone know why Jason Schmidt didn't pitch. He may win the NL Cy Young and he doesn't pitch in the All-Star game ridiculous!!!!

he pitched on sunday against Arizona. He went 8 innings and threw over 120 pitches.

as a Giants fan, Im thankful he didnt pitch in the All Star Game

I love the Clemens conspiracy theories flying around.

As Clemens was being shelled, it did cross my mind that Piazza could be getting his revenge by tipping pitches or setting Clemens up. I don't think Piazza would stoop to that level, but it would be a very dramatic way to get back at him.

The other one I heard on the radio today is that Clemens intentionally blew the game because he expects to be traded to an AL contender and have home-field advantage in the playoffs. While I wouldn't put it past Clemens to do something as two-faced and deceptive like that, it does seem pretty unlikely.

My theory? He sucked :hockeysmiley:

I thought it was dumb how the players had to come from the stands walk over the dugout and down these stairs, and of course they cant wear their spikes because then they'll slip of the dugout, so they all wear sneakers, a few of the players even wore the sneakers in the game, like Arod wearing white sneakers and batting just looked dumb. Why not have them come out of the dugout.

Everyone says how great Clemens is, in the two games he pitched against the reds he lost and had to leave early, I was less than impressed.

iceohio.jpgvultshelmet.png

crossout3.png

Major League Baseball's going down the toilet... last night's game was another example of that.

To further your comment CC, another reason why it shouldn't decide home field. One blowout inning and its all over. Although, technically its irrelevelant because if they were rotating home field, the AL would have it anyways.

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

Someone had a good point about the home field advantage to the victor thing. What good does it to help your league win, then get traded to the other league at the deadline? You could possibly keep yourself from getting home field for the Series.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Archived