Ligue 1 by Wgeddes

Wgeddes122

#15 Evian Thonon Gaillard

Yes, the mineral water company Evian owns the team, and isn't swiss its french

They play near the swiss border across from geneva, they have a huge swiss following and influence

Home kit- classic pink and white , but I ditched the evian mountains they usually have for a more graphic designed mountain

Away kit- two tone blue with the mountains

Third kit- Magenta kit with white cross, a little homage to the swiss

AsTXbVI.jpg

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thanks. I would like to hear ideas, but really its not that hard to make kits better than what they have.

One thing i don't get is the number of advertisements. Some teams have none, some have one, and some have multiple. I think a team should have one advertisement because in a way it becomes part of the design. Without it the jersey loses something, but with too many it makes the jersey cheap

#14 SC Bastia

They play on the island of Corsica which belongs to france.

Home kit- blue with white accents and white stripes

Away kit- all white with light hoops

Third kit- Now, normally they have an away kit that is green and camo, I decided to give them a black and digital winter camo third kit instead

M4dm0yI.jpg

#12 Stade Malherbe Caen

Home kit- classic blue and red stripes, I let blue be the dominant color in the sleeves, socks, and shorts

Away kit- all white kit with middle stripes around advertisement (mimicking the logo)

Third kit- dark blue kit with red sash gradient

mGtEe33.jpg

Again, super impressive. I'm generally not a huge fan of gradient designs so I'm not crazy about the secondary, but that's just me.

spacer.png

So, I would really like if people commented on this topic. I want to hear what you guys think.

#8 OSC Lille

Home kit- red top with chevron with blue shorts and accents

away kit- white kit. Combo of the two teams that joined to create OSC lille. One team wore blue with a white chevron and the other wore red with a horizontal stripe

Third kit- black and yellow flanders kit. Flanders flag colors with sublimated lion on the back and a lion on the crest

FzPHrV3.jpg

Very interesting secondary, thanks for the explanation. The third might look better if the sublimated design on the back was on the front too.

spacer.png

#7 Montpellier

Home kit- navy blue with orange and white chevrons and orange shorts

Away kit- white with stripes and navy blue shorts

Third kit- orange and white with thin white stripe that goes all the way around (yes, I wanted it to go through the numbers)

Ce9JVnC.jpg

#6 Bordeaux

Home kit- all navy blue with classic white chevron and red accents, there is only a single white chevron instead of one with borders, I wanted to clean up the look from what they have had recently

Away kit- white kit with red, white, and blue chevron. (french flag look)

Third kit- pink and navy blue kit with navy blue chevrons that fade down. Bordeaux has used pink in third kits recently and I tend to like it

alJi7df.jpg

Archived