Chicago White Sox logo concept by mcrosby

mcrosby

Love, love, love the sock in the negative space. It took me a second but I noticed it without reading your OP, and the latest iteration is great. I do agree somewhat with GoNordiques that the logo isn't quite as balanced as the current, but I'm not sure what you could do. You could increase the angle of the slant more, but you may lose the sock. I'd play around with it more, but the idea is great.

I feel the idea is there, but it's not executed well enough.

This was my first impression. The O overlaps the S substantially but there's a large space between the O and X. Simply giving that space to the S and O may help things a lot.

87Redskins.png

nice going! I thought it was a new element of design for White Sox team without taking out of its original design. I am impressed with the idea altogether! Good going!

Alamo%2BBowl_sig.png

Liberty Bowl_sig.png

FEAR THE FROG! LET'S GO TCU!!

I'm not sure of it's just me or not or just a trick on the eyes, but the white logo on black boggles with my head but the black on white doesn't. Anyway, judging by the way that doesn't mess with my head, it looks nice. I would also go with the option you chose.

usbnr3E.png     QrRvhzH.png     u0rDbga.png

Archived