NHL Redesign - No More White! **Leafs, Canucks, Capitals & Jets Added** (30/30

CanucksBrad

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

10/30

Iu1osGd.png

Avalanche with no majors changes to their current design. However I removed the side panels and brought back the cool bottom mountains from the 90's. For the alternate, I debated a Nordiques and a Rockies throwback, but decided some teams simply have kinda boring alternates (compared to their home and away) so I went with that. Any ideas though let me know.

I'm not sure if it would work, but what about a vintage white for the Red Wings. Or a cream colour. I'm not sure if that would look good or not, but I know many other teams have pulled it off. Unless that's too close to having a white uniform. Just a thought. But the black doesn't really fit with the Red Wings.

5/30

pe9dQ8A.png

I have to admit I struggled with the Flames. If I used their current main jersey, it lends itself to an easy red and black set. However I do not like their current uniforms, and the classic ones they use as an alternate now are much better. I am still not all that happy with the Black, since it looks a little too much like 90's Canucks jerseys, something Flames fans might not appreciate. But I wasn't quite sure how else to do it. This is one that I am open to a lot of input on.

As for the alternate, I think it kinda speaks for itself. Many won't like it, but like I mentioned a handful of teams are going to attempt some really out there jerseys.

Goodness. Yeah that's out there. Points for going all in but if you drop the flame decals the gold jersey would stand fine on its own.

tumblr_p3eoj4gyq71ufhi8uo1_1280.png

DU2NX7nW0AAhqtw.jpg

I like your Calgary uniforms except for the alt, although I could picture them using it in the late 90's. But, I can't fathom how Calgary wears their current gear when it's so painfully simple how they can improve them such as you did. Also, that Oilers alt is brutal too man but again I could see them using it because i guess now a days alternative jerseys are suppose to be ugly? I mean seriously if you put a NY Islander's logo in the middle they'd probably wear it tomorrow haha. I like your work though, I look forward to seeing the rest.

Patriots-Logo.png

13/30:

EW4XPbe.png

Fairly drastic changes to the Panthers. I really feel like they need to go for a money sunny and tropical colour scheme than their current. I took a pretty big leap with this one, but in a market like Miami they have to do whatever they can to be noticed by the locals.

Archived