Mockup Arena - New Template Announcements

drdougfresh

Eg7YAmU.png

Instead of creating a bunch of posts, figured I'd just post everything that was contributed this week. Head to mockuparena.com/library to download all this good stuff for free (for personal use only, obviously)!

Big shoutout to raysox and 1andOnlyMau for their great work! If you want to get involved, shoot me a PM. 

On the docket: Nike's baseball promo shots, and something for hockey. Just not sure what yet :)

houvener-aeroswift-blank.jpg

MauDesign-Nike-Soccer-2016_blank.jpg

MauDesign-Mach-Speed2_blank.jpg

MauDesign-Mach-Speed1_blank.jpg

Raysox's NuSoccer templates:

adidas-raysox.png

Nike2016.png

Puma2016-01.png

@drdougfresh did anyone ever said how awesome you are when it come with this website with all the templates? This definitly helped alot since I have been trying to find pretty good templates til you did this. I am glad that I got to be a member in this great forum with all amazing people like ya! Great job y'all who came up with these templates too! 

Alamo%2BBowl_sig.png

Liberty Bowl_sig.png

FEAR THE FROG! LET'S GO TCU!!

In the future, and I'm speaking for a lot of designers, will there ever be Paint templates added?

I've started to move to Inkscape and Illustrator, but I have a lot of templates that could be very useful for beginners. Considering a lot of beginners start here and their work could look a lot better with the right template.

Sorry if this question has already been asked. I couldn't find it anywhere, so I'm assuming that I'm the first to suggest it. I could be wrong. 

All this being said, it's an amazing template source and the work that was put into it is fantastic.

6 hours ago, timberwolf said:

In the future, and I'm speaking for a lot of designers, will there ever be Paint templates added?

I've started to move to Inkscape and Illustrator, but I have a lot of templates that could be very useful for beginners. Considering a lot of beginners start here and their work could look a lot better with the right template.

Sorry if this question has already been asked. I couldn't find it anywhere, so I'm assuming that I'm the first to suggest it. I could be wrong. 

All this being said, it's an amazing template source and the work that was put into it is fantastic.

Here's what I would say to this, and it's not to be an ass, I genuinely hope people follow this advice: push yourself to learn Inkscape or Illustrator. 

It's part of the reason I started the site: being pushed by others here in my early days to improve my work, and thus, skill in the necessary software, is the only reason I have the working knowledge I do today. Without that push, Mockup Arena probably never comes to life ;)

Could I create paint versions of the vector templates? Sure. Would it inspire people or push them to continue growing and learning? Probably not.

In the spirit of the origin of the site, I'd love to keep it at the PSD/vector level.

I'm in the  process of  rebranding the teams in my fantasy  football league  (witch  is a  pain ) but it's  nice to have  the  arena  to  have templates and  edit  them  into  fun + horrible designs 

http://i.imgur.com/4gh4ZhB.png http://i.imgur.com/DmN6VqA.png

http://boards.sportslogos.net/topic/103365-star-based-championship-signatures-by-request/

@TheOneAndOnlyMau is back at it again this week with some more amazing work -- puck heads rejoice! In just two weeks, you now have 4 new PSDs to play with :)

nike-hockey-action2_after-mow8bsazw3jo7u

nike-hockey-action_after-mow8bf598f1npao

Nike-Hockey-Jersey_Front_after-mow8b11ly

In the pipeline - some new Elite 51 mockups, more hockey, and some baseball (from myself, @derschwigg, and @Bmac). Shoot me a DM if you want to contribute!

• 10 months later...
5 hours ago, C-Squared said:

TFW when Mockup Arena purges its inventory the same day your 2TB flash drive comes in the mail :wub:

If you read the link you'd see that all the downloads are on that page

usbnr3E.png     QrRvhzH.png     u0rDbga.png

Archived