Guy on Twitter Redesigned NFL Logos (Not My Work)

LAWeaver

*****DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN NOR AM I CLAIMING TO OWN ANY OF THE CONTENT POSTED. JUST HAPPENED TO SEE THIS ON TWITTER AND, SINCE THEY ARE CONCEPTS, FIGURED THIS WAS THE PLACE TO POST IT*****

I was scrolling through Twitter and saw that one of those knock-off parody sports accounts ("Not-Bleacher Report", probably?) shared a link where someone had redesigned each NFL Team's logos. Usually when we see these types of things, they're poorly done, like other crossovers such as Star Wars, Simpsons, Family Guy, etc. However, this one seemed to be, at the least, halfway decent. The original artist is @AddisonFoote on Twitter. Here's the link to the logos:

http://www.trendingtoplists.com/nfl-logo-redesigns-for-every-team

I'm gonna warn you in advance, it is setup as a slideshow, so you'll have to do a little bit of clicking. They aren't bad, but they all could use a couple of tweaks, especially as the Chargers or the Jaguars. The Buccaneers, Titans, & Redskins look really good though.

What do you guys think?

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

I like the Browns and Buccaneers.  A lot of these birds use the same basic shape and aren't better than the current logo. Bengals looks like a modernized Pacific University logo as well. Bears logo has no eyes and Jaguars looks like Chester Cheetah got into some meth.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

There were a couple gems in there. Bucs is probably best, Giants and Jets were very clever. Some alright upgrades (Vikings comes to mind) but not worth changing for...and a bunch of different-because-that's-the-assignment. Slight changes that are lateral moves at best, like Seattle, Kansas City, or San Francisco especially, but there definitely were some gems in there.

I'll respect any opinion that you can defend.

Man, Addison Foote is a great designer, but I hated most of these.

What was he thinking with GB? Am I the only one who immediately saw a swastika? Sheesh.

I did like the Falcons, Browns, Pats, and Chargers. Though they feel more like vintage alternate logos. Bucs logo looks really good though.

15 hours ago, Morgo said:

Am I the only one who thinks that not a single logo is an improvement over what's used now?

No. You're not alone. To be honest, I find most of them mediocre at best, some of them quite bad.

Never argue with an idiot! They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.––George Carlin

Archived