Chicago Blackhawks Logo Modernization

YelichGraphics

You've simplified the color palette too much. I'd restore the four feathers' colors.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

This feels like a step down to me in that The logo doesn't blend as well as the current and the face is a little awkward. Although I do see where you're trying to go with this

Lz5f6vZ.png

But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8/      Check Out My: Little Big League MLB ProjectDribbble

Adding more warpaint is a bad call.

I'm all for O6 updates, but they need to be a clear step up from the current logo. This is not. Work some of the suggestions the others have made, and see if you can improve on the overall design.

If that sounds like I'm being discouraging, I'm not. O6 Requires your A game, and it doesn't feel like that's what you did.

Thunder Bay Lynx - International Hockey Association (2 seasons, 2017-18, 2019-20, 2018 Xtreme Cup Champions)Houston Armadillos - Major League Hockey (2 seasons, 2016-18) | Minnesota Muskies - North American Basketball Association (1 season, 2017-2018) | Louisville Thoroughbreds - United League of Baseball (1 season, 2017, 2017 United Cup Champions) | Las Vegas Thunderbirds - International Basketball League (1 season, 2016-17, 2017 Champions) 

Archived