Hometeam Haul-Over I: NBA

AAO

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There's mine... I have absolutely no chance of winning, I just wanted to show my pride for the lowly Hawks... ^_^

Alternate Logo Coming Soon

i like the hawks concept. ^_^

Magus.png

General Magus Zeal

Leader of the Mystics of Medina.

The forums most hated member ever.

mavsunis.gif

I tried to go simple with a modern touch on these unis. I used the script from the main logo. Also used the lighter, Orlando-esque blue on the roads because they look so much better than the current dark navy that's used.

dalmavsalt.gif

About this logo. What I went for was a Reunion Tower look with the new alt logo (mandatory by contest rules). That's why I colored the horse all gray. I wanted it to look like the lights formed the main horse logo.

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

At long last, I have finally entered the first stages of my Sixers design after mulling over a few options before putting anything on paper. If I have something worthy of public consumption, it should be done in 3-4 days (grad school is starting up, but the first week is cake). Here's a quick description of where I think I'm going right now with my design.

Primary: A white and silver outline of the tower of Independence Hall (simplified, of course, but hopefully still recognizable) superimposed on a blue star outlined in old gold (was thinking red star, but that struck me as kind of, well, communist) superimposed on a red basketball with blue trim.

Secondary: A representation of the William Penn statue on top of City Hall superimposed on the same basketball from the primary, possibly surrounded by the 13 stars from the original logo.

Tertiary: A large "76" in white outlined in old gold superimposed onto the star/basketball from the primary.

Possible, um, quaternary: A stylized P that would consist of a streaking star and the view of the tower of Independence Hall from the primary.

Oh, and I've also nailed down the RGB values I'm gonna use:

Red: 198, 27, 35

Blue: 21, 27, 132

Old Gold: 194, 137, 21

starpoint.pngclippers.pngbullsnew.gif

Archived