Hometeam Haul-Over I: NBA

AAO

:blink: Whoa. That's deep.

Man, we gon' be here for a while. AAO, just wondering, but are you gonna set a firm deadline for this competition so voting can commence?

Wagner Athletic Group

11-2 Saskatoon Steeds (WAFL)-NFL-2014 Western Conference Champions / 8-5 Calgary Pronghorns (TNFF)-CFL-2014 Confederation Cup XI Champions

14-6-2 Saskatoon Yellowheads (XHL)-NHL-1st, Gretzky Conference / 5-4-0 Saskatoon Czars (MLH)-AHL-T2nd, Calder Conference

7-1-6 VfL Dortmund (Weltliga)-Bundesliga-3rd, League / 5-1-5 West End AFC (WFL)-EPL-T5th, League

14-7 Saskatoon Sheiks (AA)-MLB-2014 Founder's Cup Champions

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sounds fair.

Wagner Athletic Group

11-2 Saskatoon Steeds (WAFL)-NFL-2014 Western Conference Champions / 8-5 Calgary Pronghorns (TNFF)-CFL-2014 Confederation Cup XI Champions

14-6-2 Saskatoon Yellowheads (XHL)-NHL-1st, Gretzky Conference / 5-4-0 Saskatoon Czars (MLH)-AHL-T2nd, Calder Conference

7-1-6 VfL Dortmund (Weltliga)-Bundesliga-3rd, League / 5-1-5 West End AFC (WFL)-EPL-T5th, League

14-7 Saskatoon Sheiks (AA)-MLB-2014 Founder's Cup Champions

AtlantaHawksHometeamHaulOver.png

There's my OFFICIAL entry... I decided that instead of just rehashing an old concept of mine, I'd tweak that old concept, and add a new logo (even though it is superbly crappy)... But there's mine

I hope to have my concept ready for public consumption by Tuesday or Wednesday. Now that my girlfriend's back at school, I have a lot more free time, but she'd break my kneecaps or tickle me senseless if she heard me say that. I found the perfect font (I think) for the uniforms, so it's now just a matter of attempting to completely translate the ideas I laid out in picture form.

starpoint.pngclippers.pngbullsnew.gif

Finally,my long-awaited Houston Rockets concept.There's a history to this concept but I wont go into all that unless someone cares to know.It's been around since 2002 on paper but I just now put it on my computer,and probably never would have had it not been for this contest.

HOUSTON ROCKETS

RocketsunisGIF.gif

98Falcons.png

Finally,my long-awaited Houston Rockets concept.There's a history to this concept but I wont go into all that unless someone cares to know.It's been around since 2002 on paper but I just now put it on my computer,and probably never would have had it not been for this contest.

HOUSTON ROCKETS

RocketsunisGIF.gif

Frickin Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!

:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

donm.gif

Gordon-Tech-Rams.png

Thank you guys so much for the props!Actually,the Rockets DID have a chance to use that unform and logo design when they switched to the currents.Back in April 2002 it was posted on the fanhome forums the day their website told of their plans to switch unis for the '03-'04 season.They had a link where you could email them and send them your comments on new unis.I was inspired and saw this as my chance to right the wrongs of the pajamas.While many guys posted their concepts on that board I hadnt yet mastered MS paint,so I sketched out my concept.Eventually I made one hell of a layout on paper that perfectly combined

the original championship unis and the pajamas as well as my own ideas,which was the Texas flag side panels and a logo similar to the cross-town Astros.The "Rockets" script is the same as the pajamas only I straightened it and recolored it,then did the "Houston" one in the same font style.I drew pics of

Steve Francis and Cuttino Mobley sportin' the new unis and packaged all this letter up and sent it right to the front office of the Rockets AND.....never heard a word.

So there ya go,my sob story about what could have been for both me and the Rockets,but oh well.Maybe some team is lurking here reading this willing to give this nice 28 year-old a shot!Then again....maybe not!

98Falcons.png

Archived