Worst current NBA jerseys?

Basketballplayer4

What are the NBA's worst uni's currently  

50 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The L. A. Crippled uniforms are as splendiferous as their owner.

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

I'm in agreement with those that said the raptors. If the road was one color, they would perhaps be OK.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

The Clippers jersey only sucks because of the losing teams' it's represented.

The Bucks on the other hand (I apologize if you've heard me say this before) have a look that makes no friggin' sense at all.

First off, purple is a terrible choice for a team called the Bucks since the logical thing would be to use "foresty" colors. They had something like this with their forest/red unis from the 70's & early 80's and even later with the forest/lime from the late 80's. I'm not necessarily advocating a change back to those color schemes (though it'd be nice), but how about something that makes a little more sense (and SOON).

At least if they insist on staying with the purple, make it secondary to the green.

Secondly, the team wordmark should NEVER dominate the jersey number. We already know they're a team, they wear the same color unis for that. Jersey numbers are there for the fans to identify the players.

Finally, the wordmarks are extremely inconsistent. The wordmark they use on the jersey and logo are different from what they use on the Bradley Center floor, and the teams' official publications, documents, etc. Choose one and stay with it (I'd prefer the latter).

snappers_sig.gif

Dubya's thoughts on "terrorist" nations: "They never stop thinking of new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."

IMO, there is no true "worst uniform" in the NBA, all of them have aspects I like, But if I had to choose one, it would be the Wizards, only because of the one-sided stripe and the round neck and the fact that it has the entire logo on one side of the shorts.

The Raptors roads are unique, and actually look good in the NBA. Just not as a jersey to wear outside I don't think. The Bulls' jerseys are awesome and classic. The only reason I respect the Celtics' unis are cause they have 16 titles, the most in the league, and therefore should keep those. But when your team starts sucking badly and dont make the playoffs and lose many fans, then its time to make a switch, and it seems the Bulls are headed in that direction. That's the only reason I would say they should get a new look. At leats the Celtics were in the playoffs this year.

No uniform in the NBA is actually that bad, but if i had to choose one it would be the Magic. The current Magic is so extremely plain, it disgusts me. With a name like Magic, those aren't the unis to go for. Also, the Rockets new uniforms are not all that great, the number font is kind of stupid. I like the idea for the side striping, but not the wide shoulders. and the logo on the shorts are wayyyy too big. The Clippers unis are fine, better than the Magic and the Rockets at least. And yes, the Bucks uniforms are getting really old. They were nice when they came out, but on longer so. The Hornets uniforms are rather too plain. I love simplicity, but you can go over board with simplicity as well. I love their wordmarks though. I dislike the Timberwolves' tree pattern trims. Too 90's. I', not feelin the Nets' home and away uniforms much, although the grey alt is awesome.

of the choices, although i'm tempted to say teh Bucks i'll say the Sonics instead. When Phoenix actually does an identity w/o screwing it up (which is probably not gonna happen anytime soon), you might wanna keep it. the current plop is, well, plop. strangely enough, it seems green and red only works for Mexican national teams and basketball teams. it worked for the Sonics. Their current logo and uniforms are just plop.

the Warriors are a close second, whose idea was that? the whole thing is just indescribably horrid.

rounding out the order, and edging out the Bucks for third, the Magic. their previous uniform fit them VERY well. the generic plop they wear now doesn't. like the new Jazz uniform, the Magic look like they play in the local rec league.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

When Phoenix actually does an identity w/o screwing it up (which is probably not gonna happen anytime soon), you might wanna keep it.

They had that with the "old-west" jerseys they changed the year after they got Sir Charles. Those were very ahead of their time and wouldn't look outdated today. Just add some side panels and it's all good.

kevin1.jpg

And I feel you on the Magic... very unworthy of an NBA team. Especially when those would've been outdated by 1988-standards (when the Magic came to the L). The last ones were perfect.

snappers_sig.gif

Dubya's thoughts on "terrorist" nations: "They never stop thinking of new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."

When Phoenix actually does an identity w/o screwing it up (which is probably not gonna happen anytime soon), you might wanna keep it.

They had that with the "old-west" jerseys they changed the year after they got Sir Charles. Those were very ahead of their time and wouldn't look outdated today. Just add some side panels and it's all good.

kevin1.jpg

no, not that Phoenix. this Phoenix :D

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

they should do what the NBL do in Oz, and that is to change the uniforms a little bit each seaso nso fans buy a new jersey each year....some teams do this but West Sydney Razorbacks and Sydney Kigns are the only ones i know that have kept the same design in a while....Sydney Kings last jersey was a plopty NIKE design that sucked they had a home, home alt, away and an away alt

twitter.com/thebrainofMatt

I voted for the Clippers, b/c they have such plain uniforms. They don't need something sooo outrageous that it's tacky but and update of their whole look would be something that could change the direction of the franchise; aside from new ownership or the firing of Baylor from the organization.

spacer.png

FANTASY SPORTS: UBA (NBA): New York Scrapers | CL (MLB): St Pete Beach Clippers

Archived