**TEMPLATES**

zer0dotcom

• Replies 844
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

So here's my new baseball template, would somebody mind doing a pinstripe layer for this? I don't really have the time (baseball is not one of my favorite sports, and I'm pretty busy with my hockey and football concepts.), so if you would like to use this and contribute, that would be awesome!

Download here.

baseballtemplate_zps65a376c8.png

• 1 month later...

Maybe I sound crazy but I can't found this template. Do you know where to find it in .SVG or .PSD? Anything that works on Illustrator or Photoshop. Thanks in advance!

Road-1.png

It's created by Andrew Harrington, it's in a thread titled Speed Machine. Use the search tool in the concept forum and you will find it!

I know this is an old post , but the links to the related thread are no longer valid. I'm also looking to get this template.

I am as well... I've asked numerous members on here, but haven't found this exact template. I need to get it in an .AI format, as .SVG doesn't open correctly with the version of Illustrator that I'm using. Hell, I'll even take an .EPS if possible...

• 2 weeks later...

here is an updated version of the nike style guide template, with the speed three quarter view and back view, also with a UA and adidas template included

http://www.mediafire...o1n5nl72mz6d8te

You can dramatically reduce the file size of your templates by organising the layers better and using layer masks - which if you are unfamiliar with I suggest learning about. There are plenty of tutorials on Youtube.

Also, think about how many layers are duplicated which could simply be used once. Try grouping the texture (or jersey mesh outline shapes?) layers into one group so you can choose which one to make visible. Then you only require one group for the colour layers, not one for every different type of jersey design.

These are great templates but you could easily reduce the file size and also how easy they are to use just by doing a few minor things differently.

UBI FIDES IBI LUX ET ROBUR

Here's all the looks you can choose from: Nike, UA or \\\ and you can select undershirt sleeves and/or high socks.

Click the image to download.

New_Template_Combos.jpg

Can you make separate templates for the Adidas and UA ones? I have photoshop elements, and can't open up folders with the other templates.

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

Archived