Quad City Mallards 10th anniversary logo

Geoff

Hey you could always have the Flint Generals logo :mad: any logo is better than their logo anyday

well, you wouldn't want the Toledo Storm but other than that...

anyways, gimme your opinion:pattongeneral2.gif

generaljersey4.gif

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Hey Discrimihater I remember you doing those when I was disgruntled with the current Generals look, I still like the look that you gave to the Generals even though I remember the M.Bison logo...You could enter that into the LILG'S Minor League Challenge for the United Hockey League

This is the suave, classic logo. I agree, it is better.

QuadCityMallards97.GIF

...for me to poop on? :therock:

That thing is terrible. I'm not the largest fan of the cartoon duck, but it's at least readable.

That's the one... IMO, it's much better. The duck itself, if not the wordmark. On their jerseys they had homes with the only Mallards part of the wordmark, roads had the Quad-City part only, and the black alts had just the duck part. Personally, I liked the version without the wordmark, but the home and road unis with traditional block numbers (and no black) looked quite classy.

Just my opinion...

QuadCityMallards97.GIF

mallards.jpg

Not to bring this back from long-dead, but really?

This run-of-the-mill, cartoon, so minor-league, slap-the-whole-logo-in-one-big-piece-on-the-front-of-the-uniform thing is better?? I don't know, I just think the first logo is better... unique even for minor league (other than the mandatory stick). Same for the original uniforms with fewer colors, etc. etc.

I'm just curious to find the err in my ways... this looks like 1990s computerized NBA uniforms to me. And I just had to put the two side by side...

Archived