Brooklyn Dodgers 50th Anniversary Contest

zoneranger

Hey Kids!! How'd you like to win this swell icon for your signature? brook1.jpg

Well, all you have to do is design a logo commemorating the golden anniversary of the only Brooklyn Dodger World Championship in 1955. If your logo is chosen as the winner you'll be awarded that great looking winner's icon we saw earlier.

Just a few rules:

1: The dates 1955-2005 must appear on the logo.

2. No more than two entries per contestant, please.

3. Color is allowed this time out.

4. Entries must be posted by September 10, 2004.

5. Best of luck to all our talented designers!

cfg.jpg41QN7ATP9VL._AA280_.jpg

Gee, and I thought no one cared! But after it fell off the first page without so much as a comment I thought it might have been a bad idea. :P

Anyway, Gordie, it's fine to incorporate a Dodgers logo, but remember this is the Brooklyn Dodgers, Duke, Pee Wee, Jackie, Nuke, Furillo, Campy....the "Bums", not the LA Dodgers.

Chris has some Brooklyn Dodger logos available on his site.

Looking forward to seeing everyone's work! :D

cfg.jpg41QN7ATP9VL._AA280_.jpg

Here's mine:

dodgersanniversary.png

Wagner Athletic Group

11-2 Saskatoon Steeds (WAFL)-NFL-2014 Western Conference Champions / 8-5 Calgary Pronghorns (TNFF)-CFL-2014 Confederation Cup XI Champions

14-6-2 Saskatoon Yellowheads (XHL)-NHL-1st, Gretzky Conference / 5-4-0 Saskatoon Czars (MLH)-AHL-T2nd, Calder Conference

7-1-6 VfL Dortmund (Weltliga)-Bundesliga-3rd, League / 5-1-5 West End AFC (WFL)-EPL-T5th, League

14-7 Saskatoon Sheiks (AA)-MLB-2014 Founder's Cup Champions

and...without a bump I bring it to the top!

I decided to stay with the dull colors mainly cause it looked better than bright ones to me. Also, kinda gave it a vintage feel. Brooklyn bridge as if you didn't know, and Bums to make it more...I don't know...lovable.

bums.gif

and...without a bump I bring it to the top!

I decided to stay with the dull colors mainly cause it looked better than bright ones to me. Also, kinda gave it a vintage feel. Brooklyn bridge as if you didn't know, and Bums to make it more...I don't know...lovable.

bums.gif

Totally Cool!!!

I'm loving this!!!!

:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

donm.gif

Gordon-Tech-Rams.png

Archived