Silent's New Space-Saving Sports Signatures - All Sports Championships & "Where I Come From" (Inter Miami, Nashville SC, and Both XFL Added)

Silent Wind of Doom

2 hours ago, _J_ said:

Sorry @Silent Wind of Doom, one more change. Add Sixers banners and remove the raptors and TFC

1. Did you move?

2. Aww, but they just won a championship last year.

3. When did you have the Raptors?   You've never had them in the past and I can't find you making a request for them.   🤣

spacer.png

spacer.png

17 minutes ago, Silent Wind of Doom said:

1. Did you move?

2. Aww, but they just won a championship last year.

3. When did you have the Raptors?   You've never had them in the past and I can't find you making a request for them.   🤣

Let’s just say long story and updating reality. And hahaha disregard, sure about that. 

5qWs8RS.png

Formerly known as DiePerske

Usually, @_J_, I try not to add wins that get one into the playoffs before finding out if they get eliminated and win, telling the person who requests it I hope that's not the farthest they make it, but it looks like we may be going head-to-head in the first round so...

ro2NEUZ.png

But if the Ravens manage to pass us, I do hope the Bills go far.

• Like 1

spacer.png

spacer.png

Hey, I was wondering if I could get an addition to my banner, adding a 2020 NASCAR Cup Chase participant for the #21 of Matt DiBenedetto, added immediately after the one for AJ Allmendinger in 2014. (Although I'm not quite sure which would work best; the red and gold numbers or the highlighter yellow and black numbers...)

Thank you in advance.

spacer.png

84p0o3A.png

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/23/2021 at 6:07 AM, Silent Wind of Doom said:

Yah.   No problem.   That really all you need?

Thats all my teams won lol . If you wanna do soccer then you'll have to add all the AC Milan's trophy room ;)

PS when I have the templates, what will I have to do in order to make em appear underneath my posts

@BandaBassotti There's directions in the first post in this thread on how to change your signature.   Just right click and copy the URL of the image you want to use.

This is what it would look like with your original choices, which is why I asked if you wanted to add more.   

OOq5Fqr.png

P4yTQ21.png

Which is more the size for an avatar than a signature.   But with the addition of AC Milan...

T8ztQkU.png

rfduIyd.png

Up to you which of the four you want to use.

spacer.png

spacer.png

On 12/23/2020 at 2:25 PM, Silent Wind of Doom said:

Usually, @_J_, I try not to add wins that get one into the playoffs before finding out if they get eliminated and win, telling the person who requests it I hope that's not the farthest they make it, but it looks like we may be going head-to-head in the first round so...

ro2NEUZ.png

But if the Ravens manage to pass us, I do hope the Bills go far.

Sadly, nothing to add. Minor change though:

Can you switch the 16 Penguins cup banner from vegas to yellow? I know that they won in vegas gold, but the banner at PPG Paints is in yellow and I'd like it to match that.

Thanks kindly, as always.

5qWs8RS.png

Formerly known as DiePerske

Here ya go, @SpenserRM!   I didn't even realized the NASCAR championship cup had changed!

u1MKN0C.png

On 2/5/2021 at 9:38 AM, TheLogoFather72 said:

Tampa Bay Buccaneers Request: 

“Where I come from... ...The Bucks know how to shine”

Reference to team’s fight song. 

Hmm...   I'm in a tough spot right now.   The formatting for the images are different for each league, and for the NFL it's the biggest legend(s) or moment (Immaculate Reception, Music City Miracle, first Lambeau Leap) for the franchise on the left and fans on the right.   Currently the Bucc's pic is of Dwight Smith and Ronde Barber from their 2002 win, but now that that's one half of the team's championships happened a week ago, should I change to Brady and Gronk?   What is Tampa's biggest champion right now?

Meanwhile, with Harden breaking his way out of Houston I am absolutely officially changing it from past legend and current star, because current stars just get bounced around so friggin' much that I'm changing them every year.

spacer.png

spacer.png

• 1 month later...
On 2/12/2021 at 1:41 PM, Silent Wind of Doom said:

I didn't even realized the NASCAR championship cup had changed!

Great update on the Cup Series trophy. Also, the Xfinity Series, and Truck Series both have new trophies. Any chance we can get an update for the Xfinity and Trucks too? Maybe some race trophies too if you have them. Thanks for all you do here!

aDZpQkZ.png

• 4 months later...

I got to cheer on my favorite driver win at The Brickyard yesterday, was awesome to see AJ win in the Cup Series again after 7 years. Was a chaotic day, a complete disaster in all honesty. But, he was in the right place at the right time. If you can squeeze in one right behind Rudd's win in 1997 (can't believe it's going to be 25 years since that happened next year; time flies), that would be awesome. White with a 16 and the trophy (21).

I don't know if this'll be a thing in the future (IDK in all honesty...), but here is a shot of the trophy and the car as well.

spacer.png

GettyImages-1334282957-scaled.jpg

I'm hoping that AJ can win the Xfinity Championship this season. I'll get you up to speed if that happens.

Thanks in advance.

spacer.png

84p0o3A.png

• 5 months later...

Hey @Silent Wind of Doom, been a minute.  I was wondering if you could update my trophies sig.  I can't remember what I asked for the last time I submitted a request so I'm just going to submit a whole new one.  Appreciate your time and effort in giving us great sigs to show off.

Ravens: Super Bowls (2000, 2012), division titles (2003, 2006, 2011, 2012, 2018, 2019)

Orioles: World Series (1966, 1970, 1983), AL pennants (1969, 1971, 1979), division titles (1973, 1974, 1997, 2014)

Capitals: Stanley Cup (2018), conference championship (1998), President's Trophies (2010, 2016, 2017)

Liverpool FC: Premier League (2020), Champions Leagues (1977, 1978, 1981, 1984, 2005, 2019), FA Cups (1965, 1974, 1986, 1989, 1992, 2001, 2006)

Fantasy Football: keep the previous three I had, and add: Yahoo Fantasy (2019, same team that won as in 2015), NFL Fantasy (2021, team logo below)

spacer.png

Thanks again!

spacer.png