Milwaukee Brewers 2020 Logo/Uniforms

daveindc

On 12/22/2019 at 5:15 PM, Gothamite said:

We also have a federal government that’s more tolerant towards monopolies than it has been in a hundred years.  This never would have been allowed a few decades ago. 

I feel like the pendulum will swing back eventually. Not sure how long eventually is, but it will. 

5qWs8RS.png

Formerly known as DiePerske

• Replies 949
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Saw everything in the wild this past Sunday at Brewers On Deck. I must say that these unis are sharp! I had to buy up a ton of new gear. Authentic jerseys, the only ones I buy, were expensive, like $350 a pop, so didn't walk out with one. But bought the alternate hat which looks pretty dang good. I think New Era changed up there sizing a bit as I typically fit perfectly in a 7 3/8's but it was really snug, so had to go up to 7 1/4, and it is comfortable but a little lose. It kinda sits on the top of my ears, but I love it. I love the roundel logo, it really pops on merchandise. The new BiG looks way better in person when you can see it weighted properly. The ball being centered is a huge upgrade IMO, It flows so much better. The jerseys, are much better when you look at them up close. You get a better understanding of how the w works into the placard. I absolutely love the number font and how it is incorporated. Literally 0,3,6,8, and 9 remind me of old beer barrels. I'm still not sold too much on the navy alternate jersey, as it feels a bit plain in the midst of the whole set. The wordmark is still a little weird to me. I love that it hearkens back to the bast, incorporates a bit of the Milwaukee tools logo, and reminds me of our industrial age. I'll have to see what they look like in game action to properly judge. But overall they did a really great job combining the 70's and 80's and perhaps the early 90's into one solid set! 

This is an exciting year to be a Brewers fan, and uniform fan! They have confirmed that there will be decades weekends complete with era uniforms, fan giveaways, and more. 

packchampionslfroh.png

2 hours ago, KDubK414 said:

Saw everything in the wild this past Sunday at Brewers On Deck. I must say that these unis are sharp! I had to buy up a ton of new gear. Authentic jerseys, the only ones I buy, were expensive, like $350 a pop, so didn't walk out with one. But bought the alternate hat which looks pretty dang good. I think New Era changed up there sizing a bit as I typically fit perfectly in a 7 3/8's but it was really snug, so had to go up to 7 1/4, and it is comfortable but a little lose. It kinda sits on the top of my ears, but I love it. I love the roundel logo, it really pops on merchandise. The new BiG looks way better in person when you can see it weighted properly. The ball being centered is a huge upgrade IMO, It flows so much better. The jerseys, are much better when you look at them up close. You get a better understanding of how the w works into the placard. I absolutely love the number font and how it is incorporated. Literally 0,3,6,8, and 9 remind me of old beer barrels. I'm still not sold too much on the navy alternate jersey, as it feels a bit plain in the midst of the whole set. The wordmark is still a little weird to me. I love that it hearkens back to the bast, incorporates a bit of the Milwaukee tools logo, and reminds me of our industrial age. I'll have to see what they look like in game action to properly judge. But overall they did a really great job combining the 70's and 80's and perhaps the early 90's into one solid set! 

This is an exciting year to be a Brewers fan, and uniform fan! They have confirmed that there will be decades weekends complete with era uniforms, fan giveaways, and more. 

was there anything like Nike apparel on sale?  At the team store over the holidays, all i saw was stuff like antigua, vineyard vines, etc.

592634da4cadb_sportsteamssig.png.c86c5b40ec930f46f206deec327ba08b.png

9 hours ago, KDubK414 said:

I think New Era changed up there sizing a bit as I typically fit perfectly in a 7 3/8's but it was really snug, so had to go up to 7 1/4

7 1/4 or 7 1/2? 

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

On 1/27/2020 at 9:24 PM, Dolphins Dynasty said:

I'd expect them to wear the navy alt around 75% of the time. It would totally be a Brewers thing to do.

It would surprise me if those days weren't behind us. If for no other reason than how popular the Bucks Cream City gear is locally.

It's about damn time that cream was codified as a Milwaukee sporting color.

On 1/30/2020 at 4:41 AM, KDubK414 said:

Minus the jerseys I didn't really see anything from Nike. And it is 7 1/4, I should have said drop down to it lol. 

How was a 7 3/8 too snug but a 7 1/4 fit well? I'd figure a 7 1/4 would be even tighter. 

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

4 hours ago, WSU151 said:

How was a 7 3/8 too snug but a 7 1/4 fit well? I'd figure a 7 1/4 would be even tighter. 

Be glad you aren't an 8.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Archived