San Antonio Defenders

FreeKobe

Bascially just giving GMS some props for creating an awsome identity package for my brand new IBL team. He's been working on this for a few weeks now and last night I got the finally peak at the finished product. Without further adu . . . here it is:

Logo Package:

DefendersLogoPackage.png

Uniform Package:

DefendersUniforms.png

Court Design:

DefendersCourt.png

So what did every one think, let's hear some C&C! :D

UWMpanthers.gifgold_14.gif

Gotta say that's an awesome set you've got there. Props to GMS on an awesome set. Even though your team's tv box abbreviation would be SAD, I like the name as well. Awesome identity, awesome logos, awesome jersies, and awesome uniforms.

sticksstones4.png

The world's foremost practitioners of professional tag-team wrestling.

Awesome, totally awesome! As a SA resident, I can honestly say that I love these.

With that said, did you borrow the team name from the movie 'BASEketball'? One of the teams in that film was called the San Antonio Defenders, and their logo had an image of the Alamo.

tyson.jpg

Awesome, totally awesome! As a SA resident, I can honestly say that I love these.

With that said, did you borrow the team name from the movie 'BASEketball'? One of the teams in that film was called the San Antonio Defenders, and their logo had an image of the Alamo.

i havent seen that movie in years, and can honestly say it was of no inspiration for me, maybe freekobe though... :grin:

haha and shmee you must really love the jerseys cause you mentioned them twice in a row...hahaha just playin....

Shut up. Jersies and uniforms are two different things....

Whatever. Good spot, I suppose. Also, die.

:D

sticksstones4.png

The world's foremost practitioners of professional tag-team wrestling.

I am incredibly impressed--the colours match well, the images are clear and match well--this is one of the all time best logos/concepts I've seen here--and when I joined I looked back through to the start...

Great job GMS...

(If there was a hall of fame for concepts--this would be in it)

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Actually I have never seen that movie, nor did I know that there was a team named that in it. I guess its just a weird coincident.

Although if you think about it . . . you're basing a team in SA and want the Alamo in the logo, I mean 'Defenders' has to be an option as far as naming goes! right? :D

UWMpanthers.gifgold_14.gif

Archived