College Football 2021 - Logos & Uniforms

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, oldschoolvikings said:

Am I the only one who's over Iowa's borrowed uniform.  I don't like their custom font any more than the Steelers.  I feel like they need something new.

I never liked it. I thought the reebok tweaked uni was a nice way for them to make their set more their own.

spacer.png

5 hours ago, RayFinkle said:

Red endzone vs. red endzone for the Rose Bowl.  Hmmmm. I thought Utah's would be black?

Red is the primary school color, I'm actually happy they went with red instead of black for the Rose Bowl.

3 hours ago, Jay_Mellowed said:

If Utah were to get a refresh on their uniforms, I'd be in favor of them building around that numeral font. 

The whole uniform is a good start for a new set.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

4 hours ago, Cujo said:

Has Utah gone away from the the logo the quazi-stole from the Washington FT?

Jamal Anderson – Former Utah and Atlanta Falcons RB – 3-28-18 – ESPN700

Yes and no. I think the football team is the only one still using it, but whenever they come up with new logos they avoid the feathers. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Ole Miss needs a brand clean up. Tonight’s uniform looks like nothing else they’ve worn in program history. The white helmet is totally foreign, the helmet stripe matches nothing else in their set, the powder blue jersey doesn’t match the shade of their powder blue helmets (which has a touch of steel blue to it), the stripeless pants aren’t working. They have a lot of good to go off of but need to tidy it up a bit.

4 minutes ago, MJWalker45 said:

Yes and no. I think the football team is the only one still using it, but whenever they come up with new logos they avoid the feathers. 

Creamer still lists it as Utah's primary. But the "UU" is the only logo I ever see these days. Today's Rose Bowl broadcast didn't use the WFT logo in graphics/score bug at all.

6uXNWAo.png

9 hours ago, MNtwins3 said:

Ole Miss needs to figure out how to incorporate red into the powder blue jersey if they're going to make it a more prominent feature of their brand

Red stripe bw the white ones on the shoulder and powder/red/powder stripes on the pants. 

I am sore,wounded, but not slain

I will lay down and bleed a while

And then rise up to fight again

11 hours ago, aawagner011 said:

Ole Miss needs a brand clean up. Tonight’s uniform looks like nothing else they’ve worn in program history. The white helmet is totally foreign, the helmet stripe matches nothing else in their set, the powder blue jersey doesn’t match the shade of their powder blue helmets (which has a touch of steel blue to it), the stripeless pants aren’t working. They have a lot of good to go off of but need to tidy it up a bit.

Hotty tidy, indeed.

8QSKdCG.png

11 hours ago, MNtwins3 said:

Ole Miss needs to figure out how to incorporate red into the powder blue jersey if they're going to make it a more prominent feature of their brand

They also need to stop put recruiting messages on Kiffin's sweatshirts. If they took the helmet stripe pattern and added it to the pants it'd be a major improvement, even if no red was on the jerseys. They should add it anyways.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Archived