2021 NFL Season - Adults Arguing About Matt Stafford

4 minutes ago, Cujo said:

ย 

How so?

ย 

Saturday always seemed like kind of the lesser playoff day. Also, I'm searching for reasons to be upset.

ย 

FItc6EBWQAANTWn?format=jpg&name=large

ย 

I didn't realize NE could potentially play Buffalo; I thought they were locked into Cincinnati. Bills/Pats round 3 would be great. I hope it happens.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

1 minute ago, DG_ThenNowForever said:

ย 

Saturday always seemed like kind of the lesser playoff day. Also, I'm searching for reasons to be upset.

ย 

FItc6EBWQAANTWn?format=jpg&name=large

ย 

I didn't realize NE could potentially play Buffalo; I thought they were locked into Cincinnati. Bills/Pats round 3 would be great. I hope it happens.

ย 

Right, it's shaping up to be Buffalo/New England Part III, tho it could still be BUF-LAC if the Chargers come back.

ย 

I actually like that the higher seeds (2 & 3) are playing Sunday and rewarded with regular rest. Going to assume Buffalo was the odd 3-seed out, I'm sure because it's a smaller market -- if that even matters on a Saturday night when there's no NCAAF to go up against

6uXNWAo.png

This game is amazing and a tie would be an awesome way for Roethlisbergerโ€™s career to end.

• Like 10

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

ย 

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

I donโ€™t think I have ever cheered so hard for a tie before.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

ย 

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)