Heavy's What if The NFL and USFL had Merged? thread **Part XL: The Dallas Cowboys, America's Favourite LolCows**

heavybass

14 minutes ago, ManillaToad said:

The Colts moving to Indy for just a couple years then going right back to Baltimore doesn't make much sense. I can't see something like that ever happening in the NFL

To be fair the original thread which Spider posted the link in  had the Colts permantly return to Baltimore didn't specify how Irsay was treated....

But I've made my decision regardless.

The Stars opted to not agree to the ludicrous decision to swap cities with the Colts opting instead to remain in Baltimore for years to come.... thus in this timeline, Art Modell never relocated the Browns to Baltimore to the Ravens thus we would be stuck with Rape Enablers 2.0 I mean the Cleveland Browns.

Jim Irsay would keep the Colts in Indianapolis thus their role in this thread is over.

Anyway 1995 rolls around and the team decides to update their uniforms again to reflect the mid 90's feel of the league.

AMWts8DL3aXkT2Rv9IMXkvyp04TgvSXf1iTbITYc

AMWts8BAM9hegX5sforU7AT9jC82rcGjxuwToL5t

The Stars would introduce alternate pants for the first time with home having white and road having crimson... speaking of crimson some of you may be familar with it... for it comes from the Baltimore Ravens ((I had to use something after all.))

The Deep Golds as the fanbase calls them end up having a spectacular rivalry against the other gold users in the north east... the Black Gold Brigade of Pittsburgh.

• Like 2

On 7/7/2022 at 7:06 AM, heavybass said:

NOW THEN

Do you want to see the Stars stay in Baltimore or do you want Jim Irsay to take control of the Indy Stars?

I know you’ve already finished that story arc, but this reminds me so much of a Choose Your Own Adventure book. 

Eventually modernisation would come to Baltimore as the demand for a new look was eventually released... as of recently, something that the actual Ravens in our continunity refuse to do.

AMWts8D1dz-_deNjfudh48Er6XBrWjSO4ApP2hlU

AMWts8B74jF5Pt0DjmFsnU_upkzbj5_jZj7FGmDJ

And of course the Alt which is currenly a split in the Starbase.

AMWts8DWDJ0FLET6m87HtKT-SDqux-0SfOEvG97B

Much like the revived Stars, the team adds Burst Orange to the set... this concludes the Stars.

• Like 1

• heavybass changed the title to Heavy's What if The NFL and USFL had Merged? thread **Part V, The Houston Oilers**