2023 F1 Liveries

pepis21

New season, new topic so let's get started with MoneyGram Haas F1 Team livery:

20230131_151723.jpg

IMO very nice although I'd love to see more red on sides.

Also Sauber revealed their art-car livery which won't be used in GPs but is worth to note that

4r2eer.png

Somehow just noticed this thread.....guess I've been too focused on the other one.

I really like William this year. 

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

1 hour ago, pepis21 said:

Alfa Romeo Racing Stake (Sauber) switch from white to black:

FoW3ArhWIAEInjT?format=jpg&name=large

FoW3ArgXEAEWrtr?format=jpg&name=large

FoW3ArfWIAU_cY7?format=jpg&name=large

FoW4dpMWYAE0Mgu?format=jpg&name=large

FoW4dpQXgAEe69r?format=jpg&name=large

FoW4dpPWAAAlk1H?format=jpg&name=large

FoWzi5bXgAMI5lS?format=jpg&name=large

The black isn't bad, but I think it reminds me a bit too much of what Ferrari has been using the last few years. I much prefer the classier burgundy/white pairing for Alfa.

spacer.png

Visit my website at SSmith Designs (google.com)

19 hours ago, CreamSoda said:

The Alfa looks ok but it was much better with white instead to offer more contrast with the red.

Im pretty sure all the black liveries so far are just to cut down on the weight of additional paint.

The black is still painted. The only black on there that isn’t painted are all the carbon fiber bits that wouldn’t be painted anyways

1 hour ago, dont care said:

The black is still painted. The only black on there that isn’t painted are all the carbon fiber bits that wouldn’t be painted anyways

Most of the black on this Alfa is exposed carbon fiber.  In the pictures below, it looks like just the halo isn't, but that's made out of titanium, iirc. 

• Like 1

IUe6Hvh.png

5 hours ago, dont care said:

On the actual cars, I bet the black is just unpainted carbon fiber.   Just look at the hi-res photos of the Alfa that See Red posted.  

And the Haas is just a show car, there is no way they paint black carbon fiber with black paint on the actual car.  It's black to reduce the car's weight.