NHL Shield Concept

JQK

DAMN!!!!!! That is one sweet looking logo. I was kinda thinking they would do away with the rusty/orange colour for the lettering and border, but with that design, it certainly works.

Excellent work my good man. Excellent work.

HibsSignature.gif

Thanks go to Eddie010 for the Signature and Avatar. Nice work, mate!

Very nice work JQK.

The only minor modifications I'd make would be to make the diagonals a little thicker at their widest points, just so it would be a little more visible at a smaller size, and slightly increase the NHL lettering.

But this is probably just me being nit-picky...the logo is awesome as-is.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

:mad: as a die hard NHL fan I cannot see this as a new logo. What the league has now is traditional and can be easily changed to silver and black as the pro jersey logo is now. I am not trying to dis your design but keep it original ( as in the original 6). You can't f with tradition.

:mad: as a die hard NHL fan I cannot see this as a new logo. What the league has now is traditional and can be easily changed to silver and black as the pro jersey logo is now. I am not trying to dis your design but keep it original ( as in the original 6). You can't f with tradition.

Someone telling me i'm "fu*king with tradition"...

I never thought i'd see the day.... :P

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

Don't get me wrong, this logo looks great but wouldn't the NHL want to move in a totally new direction? They not incorporate an actual hockey puke into the logo. Ditch the shield!

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

Archived