Team USA logos

I made this graphic yesteday comparing Team USA logos that took off on twitter. My question is, what is your favorite? Is there one not here that you consider better?

FrCXQkwXoAAPsy3?format=jpg&name=large

Overall, baseball seemed like the most-despised. I do not like the soccer one, but A LOT of other people do. Skiing and Rugby seem to be the best designed of this batch.

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, TBGKon said:

I don't mind the jerseys, but baseball really needs to simplify the cap logo.

I agree with you. The simplified logo looks decent on a jersey front. But that doesn't change the fact that their logo uses Copperplate and Bank Gothic and we're just expected to be cool with it.
USA_Baseball.png
USA_Baseball_team_logo.png

Forget what everyone else says, when it's just the "USA" part, I love the hockey one. It gets the stripes-as-the-S thing right. I get the love for the block "USA" and it isn't a bad choice by any means on a uniform, but as far as logos are concerned, it's one of the best.

I liked the old soccer logo. From the mothership's report on the change:

US-Soccer-Crest-2-590x295.jpg

All I'd do to change it is make the stars one color and flip the red and blue so to match the flag. It's definitely very 90's overdesign, so I get it, but the new one is too far in the other direction.

• Like 1

oBIgzrL.png