2023 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LVIII

canzman

On 1/10/2024 at 3:11 PM, ruttep said:

I'd be shocked if the Eagles don't go 🥶 since they beat the Bucs in it earlier this season

Black wouldn’t surprise me one bit, despite them losing in it to the Jets. The players seem to like it, and at this point they should let the players do whatever tf they want if they stupidly think it’ll help. 

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

1 hour ago, GFB said:

no surprises as the Lions continue to ride the monochrome train

Why do I still choose to scroll through the comments on these Twitter announcements? I'm almost always disgusted by what I read.

• Like 3

On 1/8/2024 at 3:02 AM, GoHawks said:

Also looks much better because half the cowboys players now wear white socks instead of the proper royal or navy blue socks. The white socks don’t look AS BAD on the regular home and away uniforms compared to when they wear the navy throwbacks or navy jerseys with the white pants.

How many teams don't let players wear socks that don't match the team? I've never seen the Packers or Raiders allow it. No team should. Eventually, why ask anyone to wear the same thing? That's oppressive.

21 hours ago, Old School Fool said:

Can we stop complaining about social media captions like this?

I will never stop.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

9 minutes ago, the admiral said:

How many teams don't let players wear socks that don't match the team? I've never seen the Packers or Raiders allow it. No team should. Eventually, why ask anyone to wear the same thing? That's oppressive.

At this point there’s players on almost every team who wear different colored socks. It’s just some teams like the Cowboys and 49ers have a 50-50 split while other teams will have 2-3 players who wear different colored socks than everyone else.

Just now, fouhy12 said:

Looks like white over gold for the Rams.

Thank goodness. I was afraid they'd go with blue leggings and give us blue overload (although we're already getting it with the Lions in mono-blue). Imagine how good this matchup would've looked with the Lions wearing silver pants.

4 hours ago, HopewellJones said:

Monolulu Blue

Good one. 👍🏽

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||