This is the UFL! (XFL/USFL Merger)

Cujo

2 hours ago, MalibuSunrise said:

Keep St. Louis, D.C., San Antonio & Arlington and get rid of everybody else. 

Run with the same teams next year. Actually advertise locally instead of expecting people to get their info from ESPN & Fox. If the numbers are the same next year, then move teams as needed. 

• Like 5

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

1 hour ago, MJWalker45 said:

Run with the same teams next year. Actually advertise locally instead of expecting people to get their info from ESPN & Fox. If the numbers are the same next year, then move teams as needed. 

This.  

• Like 2

League ratings continue to do better than the ratings from last year. With the Stallions hosting the Battlehawks, I'm hoping we see over 1.2 million for that game. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

28 minutes ago, Red Comet said:

San Antonio vs DC really stands out. They got the TV side down, now for the gate side outside of DC and St Louis. 

I think the fact they'll be fighting, most likely, for that second playoff spot in the XFL Conference helped put eyes on it. I'm expecting San Antonio at Houston to be the lowest watched game this week though. Michigan at D.C. should get pretty good numbers though. 

• Like 1

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

I’m just hoping for 16k in Birmingham and 1.5 million people to watch the Battlehawks/Stallions game. If anyone has an opportunity to catch a UFL game live, do it. It’s actually pretty fun if expectations are properly set.

• Like 2

On 5/5/2024 at 2:52 PM, Sec19Row53 said:

How is he on PATs?

Yes. I know they don't kick them. It's a question worth asking. 

I guarantee they're easier than 64yd FGs.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, DCarp1231 said:

Let cities retain the teams for 2 years. If there’s drastically poor attendance, move them. If all teams meet or exceed a set minimum, add 2 teams to the league.

two-by-two (2x2)

This is the second year for Michigan and Memphis in their home cities and third year for Houston.

34 minutes ago, McCall said:

This is the second year for Michigan and Memphis in their home cities and third year for Houston.

Houston has had a big drop off from last year, but the other two are somewhat close to last year's numbers. 

1 hour ago, DCarp1231 said:

Let cities retain the teams for 2 years. If there’s drastically poor attendance, move them. If all teams meet or exceed a set minimum, add 2 teams to the league.

two-by-two (2x2)

This is what they need to do as far as expansion. The teams that join need to be close to each other or have some built in rivalry. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

31 minutes ago, MJWalker45 said:

Houston has had a big drop off from last year, but the other two are somewhat close to last year's numbers. 

This is what they need to do as far as expansion. The teams that join need to be close to each other or have some built in rivalry. 

Whatever the teams are, stay the hell out of Texas. Get some California teams. Capitalize on Utah getting an NHL team and put a UFL team in Salt Lake City. Hell throw in a Colorado team.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, MJWalker45 said:

Which were not good.

I'd say San Antonio and Arlington (should revert to Dallas, but I digress) are enough for Texas. Stay at 8 teams for now and just figure out the best eastern half markets. St. Louis, San Antonio, Arlington, DC and Birmingham are a solid base for now. Just need to get 3 markets to go along with them before expanding. Even if you moved just one or two for next season and then the rest (if they didn't improve) out west with a couple expansion teams. May even need to forget the XFL and USFL conferences and just go East-West. Especially if you end up only having Birmingham truly left from the previous USFL.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, McCall said:

Which were not good.

I'd say San Antonio and Arlington (should revert to Dallas, but I digress) are enough for Texas. Stay at 8 teams for now and just figure out the best eastern half markets. St. Louis, San Antonio, Arlington, DC and Birmingham are a solid base for now. Just need to get 3 markets to go along with them before expanding. Even if you moved just one or two for next season and then the rest (if they didn't improve) out west with a couple expansion teams. May even need to forget the XFL and USFL conferences and just go East-West. Especially if you end up only having Birmingham truly left from the previous USFL.

Send the Roughnecks to OKC and resurrect the Bandits brand with the move.

• Like 2