College Football - 2024

Rixaroo

6 hours ago, Rygi13 said:

When is the last time you remember a team doing a last-second uniform switch? It's always electric.

I remember being at the "Bush Push" game when Notre Dame warmed up pregame in navy and came out in "the green jerseys, surprising everyone, to the delight of the over 80 thousand fans".

I'm not sure how many teams can pull it off like Notre Dame, but a Surprise all Gold from Cal would be sweet after warming up in all navy!

In 2008, Montana vs Montana State, Montana warmed up in their normal maroon uniforms and came out for the game in their orange throwbacks

c980ac633501429989d417cff00320a0.jpg

• Like 7
  • Love 1

Sorry, I'm on an iPad

3 hours ago, damnyoutuesday said:

In 2008, Montana vs Montana State, Montana warmed up in their normal maroon uniforms and came out for the game in their orange throwbacks

Just the helmet, but Vandy surprise-broke out black helmets against UCONN in 2011. Warmed up in gold, ran out in black. First time wearing black helmets since 1990.spacer.png

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Rygi13 said:

These costumes for Houston are grossssss
GZFUH5VWgAAq_5r?format=jpg&name=4096x409

I'm baffled at how Houston looks so cheap as a Big 12 team. Even the template choice with the ghost over-the-shoulder stripes is an odd choice. It's very unfortunate given that the Cougars used to have a really simple but good looking set.

UH to open 2020 football season at Baylor next weekend

On another note, I'm going to give Oregon some kudos on these yellow uniforms. They used to have this really awful shade of lemon yellow that tended to be harder on the eyes. Not so with these. At least through television, the more (little bit more) richer yellow is much easier to look at, especially with the healthy amount of black and silver with the look. Now only if Michigan State didn't wear all white...

Oregon football vs. Michigan State: Game updates, live score

• Like 2

spacer.png

Visit my website at SSmith Designs (google.com)

9 hours ago, damnyoutuesday said:

Love love LOVE these Montana uniforms. So unique and way more like the natural landscape of Montana than maroon and silver. 

Also words do not adequately express my hatred for the non-parallel top and bottom edges of the Charlotte logo. It drives me absolutely insane. I’m sure there’s some stupid brandspeak reason for it but it completely ruins an otherwise decent logo. 

spacer.png

• Like 4

washingtonst.gif

My teams

NCAA: Washington State

MLB: Seattle Mariners

NFL: Seattle Seahawks

NBA: Portland Trailblazers

EPL: Liverpool FC

MLS: Seattle Sounders FC

NHL: Pittsburgh Penguins

I don't know what's worse, the Iowa State nude pants throwbacks from last year, or them going whiteout with black accents at home... just why? You have your school colors. The fact that you are doing everything to not wear them should be blasphemy, especially at home.

Recap: Iowa State football cruises over TCU for second Big 12 win

No photo description available.

spacer.png

Visit my website at SSmith Designs (google.com)

1 hour ago, SSmith48 said:

I don't know what's worse, the Iowa State nude pants throwbacks from last year, or them going whiteout with black accents at home... just why? You have your school colors. The fact that you are doing everything to not wear them should be blasphemy, especially at home.

*Chris Berman voice*

”Nobody hates their school colors like the Iowa State Cyclones”

1 hour ago, SSmith48 said:

I didn’t mind the uniforms and actually really liked the AMES helmets, and I wish they’d do a red version. But the black/white unis are just gross. 

• Like 1