24-25 NBA changes

DJT

Posted (edited)
24 minutes ago, WSU151 said:

Whatever it was, it looks like it's been taken down.

New Magic uniforms?

I had tried to edit the post to embed the tweet earlier, but it wouldn't embed for some reason. 

Here's a screenshot of the tweet, noting that the artwork is a concept by the original tweeter and should not be taken as a representation of what the purported uniforms would look like:

qZWgMOE.jpeg

Edited by officeglenn
  • Like 7
  • WOAH 1

3 hours ago, officeglenn said:

I had tried to edit the post to embed the tweet earlier, but it wouldn't embed for some reason. 

Here's a screenshot of the tweet, noting that the artwork is a concept by the original tweeter and should not be taken as a representation of what the purported uniforms would look like:

qZWgMOE.jpeg

If they’re really working on a redesign, then finally, it’s been long due for them.

Dallas also better be at the drawing board, as we speak.

3 hours ago, officeglenn said:

qZWgMOE.jpeg

This guy has been a reliable source when it comes to Magic uniforms

• Like 4

2 hours ago, WSU151 said:

Draft hat preview:

My yearly obligatory "Bring Back the 80s/90s Draft Hats" post ...

nba_g_pippen_400.jpg CIW4N2FUkAAWUI3.jpg 

• Like 3
  • Love 5

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

1 hour ago, SantosD_ said:

This guy has been a reliable source when it comes to Magic uniforms

I don't question the rumor considering how many NBA teams have gone back or with inspired old looks (ie-Cavs, Jazz, Suns, Kings, Wizards, etc.). Plus, the Magic's current look lacks character, the original jerseys have plenty of that.

• Like 2

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

9 hours ago, BShaw20 said:

This is a guy who gave us an info about current alternate, classic and last season city, so might be that Magic really cooking something for us.

7 hours ago, officeglenn said:

I had tried to edit the post to embed the tweet earlier, but it wouldn't embed for some reason

If tweets didn't embed then change link from x.com to twitter.com, it should help.

• Like 1

4r2eer.png

To me,nJazz mountains were part of Pistons/Bucks/Sonics/Rockets "slightly wrong palette" era.  Ultimately I preferred the 80s Mardi Gras look, even the recent navy variation.   Still, they're decent.  

Strange we've never seen an angled J note to match the wordmark.  The tail could evoke motion of a ski slope or avalanche.

I can't imagine adding  a green or yellow to this.  MAYBE replace light blue with green/yellow for an 80s fauxback or Mardi Gras palette swap version.  

Seems like the red rocks are forgotten.  Maybe let Utah HC have them as an alt

• Like 1
  • Applause 1

22 minutes ago, DJT said:

Does this mean all teams will have that tan color? Not sure how I feel about that. 

It seems like there's a grey version as well?

44102_1_600x.jpg?v=1716220507

• Like 1

3 hours ago, pepis21 said:

Am I the only one who hates when stores or brands not inform which materials they used for caps?

I’d guess when they are officially on the nba store and New Era they will have that info. 

23 hours ago, chakdaddy said:

To me,nJazz mountains were part of Pistons/Bucks/Sonics/Rockets "slightly wrong palette" era.  Ultimately I preferred the 80s Mardi Gras look, even the recent navy variation.   Still, they're decent.  

Strange we've never seen an angled J note to match the wordmark.  The tail could evoke motion of a ski slope or avalanche.

I can't imagine adding  a green or yellow to this.  MAYBE replace light blue with green/yellow for an 80s fauxback or Mardi Gras palette swap version.  

Seems like the red rocks are forgotten.  Maybe let Utah HC have them as an alt

Honestly, sounds horrible. And, kinda sounds like the Jazz's aborted NBA 75 remix jerseys. Thankfully they got another year out of the original sunset jerseys. I am not a fan of "mountain" and "note" mashups. 

jazz-jersey-leaked2.png?w=640

NOTE: I actually do like the Mardi Gras colored State Logo.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, DJT said:

I’d guess when they are officially on the nba store and New Era they will have that info. 

New Era which is strange doesn't provide information like that on their site (which result NBA Store doesn't has it either). However M&N provide.

4r2eer.png