24-25 NBA changes

DJT

2 minutes ago, ThunderCeltic said:

Only leaks so far on city sets are

Memphis Red ABA Fauxback

Phoenix Purple honoring the 1995 All Star Game

Washington White honoring Harris/Walz winning the election.

Perhaps you meant to say Washington Monument, or perhaps any marble monument since leagues taking sides in a political affair isn't something they would willingly promote. 

• Like 2

If you really think about it, it makes sense that Nike is the ultimate capitalist puppet-master, orchestrating and rigging everything behind the scenes in service of selling a year of uniforms for the a bottom-five relevancy NBA franchise.

• LOL 6

10 hours ago, ThunderCeltic said:

Only leaks so far on city sets are

Washington White honoring Harris/Walz winning the election.

why do you keep alluding to this even happening? Are you trolling?

• Like 2

2483115_nxeosjolm2c981k_full.jpeg

19 hours ago, xyrho_44 said:

I'm not expecting Kings, but that's nice comeback. They moved crown from back of the neck to waistband, which is clever. Intresting there is no dialpad logo just like in 2k25.

Btw other teams that don't have sponsor in 2k25 are: Blazers with Clippers and Grizzlies (all confirmed), 76ers, Heat, Hornets, Knicks, Mavericks (although alternate still has it), Nets, Pistons (on page 34 there is a photo that might confirm that), Raptors (also on 17-20 retro), Rockets, Spurs, Timberwolves (they signed with sezzle).

Also Wizards alternare and 2022 ASG are without ads for no reason.

4r2eer.png

2k already has the new statements (Warriors/Bullets). First update should include updated rosters and second will have the classic jerseys/courts.

I was hoping the Kings classic would be the classic Arco arena pre-1994 takeover but since the city edition is supposed to be blue that will suffice.

32 minutes ago, ThunderCeltic said:

I was hoping the Kings classic would be the classic Arco arena pre-1994 takeover but since the city edition is supposed to be blue that will suffice.

deaaron_210208164157-866.jpg

They already had it in 19/20 season.

• Like 1

4r2eer.png

On 9/4/2024 at 8:32 PM, xyrho_44 said:

Oh god this makes me feel really old. I remember playing NBA Live 2003 as the Kings when those uniforms were brand new.

Even crazier is that Lebron James made his NBA debut against the Kings when they wore this look and he is still in the league.

gettyimages-2708698_0.jpg

• Like 2

bSLCtu2.png

On 9/6/2024 at 6:10 PM, pepis21 said:

Seems like Timberwolves will have different patch on home and away and different on alternate:

GUyRatxXAAALk3k.jpg

Is this statement jersey still charcoal? It kind of looks like it’s navy, no? 

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

10 hours ago, CitizenTino said:

it wasn't a "rumour" it's a fact. i provided every teams city set in early june and i was mocked and criticised, called a liar and many nasty things. slowly but surely more leaks are coming out and proving everything that i said was true. all those who mocked and laughed at me can kick rocks and eat humble pie. 

• LOL 1
  • Huh? 2
  • Eyeroll 1

It´s weird how like 10 years ago with much less social media jerseys used to leak months in advance of the actual release and now they leak less than a month before the release except some particular cases. Last year more than half of them leaked during October, 2-3 weeks before the release

• Like 3

On 9/5/2024 at 5:17 AM, pepis21 said:

I'm not expecting Kings, but that's nice comeback. They moved crown from back of the neck to waistband, which is clever. Intresting there is no dialpad logo just like in 2k25.

Btw other teams that don't have sponsor in 2k25 are: Blazers with Clippers and Grizzlies (all confirmed), 76ers, Heat, Hornets, Knicks, Mavericks (although alternate still has it), Nets, Pistons (on page 34 there is a photo that might confirm that), Raptors (also on 17-20 retro), Rockets, Spurs, Timberwolves (they signed with sezzle).

Also Wizards alternare and 2022 ASG are without ads for no reason.

While not in 2K25, Sixers seem to be keeping their Crypto.com ad.  New additions Paul George and Guerschon Yabusele, as well as rookie Jared McCain in the Summer League, have all worn jerseys with that ad patch. Typically, when a team is switching, they leave the ad space completely blank.

paul-george-76ers-072324.jpg

attachment-GettyImages-2160640514.jpg