2024 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LIX

Just now, TBGKon said:

Yuck.

Love those Purple pants when worn with their White jersey, but this doesn't work.  

Why wouldn't they just save all-Purple games for when they wear their Color Rush + Alt Helmet?  

Just dumb.

• Huh? 1
  • Dislike 2

11 hours ago, Klondyke said:

uh why did the Jets not match their helmets to the jersey? Looks fine with the whites,  but it looks really bad with the greens on TV.spacer.png

For the umpteenth time, you can't match a high gloss metallic paint on polycarbonate to the matte fabric of a uniform.  

Wanting this is like saying you want your car's paint to match your couch.

• Like 3
  • Applause 2

40 minutes ago, HOOVER said:

For the umpteenth time, you can't match a high gloss metallic paint on polycarbonate to the matte fabric of a uniform.  

That’s understandable and all, but to me it’s not even close with the Jets. Plenty of CFB and NFL teams have very close matching helmets and  jerseys. Maybe none are perfect, but most are pretty close. The Jets stand out the most to me as being off.

2 hours ago, SportsFan12 said:

What will it take for the Rams to wear yellow bottoms against an NFC West opponent?

This is the least surprising news ever. This is the only light combo (white or bone) that the Rams have ever worn against the Niners (they've worn it five times).

13 minutes ago, CitizenTino said:

Browns going brown over white on Sunday. Going to assume the Giants’ uniform schedule that had them wearing blue here was wrong.

This is the second year in a row (that I know of) that the Giants' jersey schedule published by the team itself has been WRONG on numerous occasions. They probably hired some college intern who made their own assumptions about what uniform the team was going to wear.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HOOVER said:

Then don't use that kind of paint?

• WOAH 1

Here is the confirmation of KC's white pants (with an obligatory winter reference for a game in a dome in a warm city in a warm month).

Why couldn't the Chiefs ever ditch the red pants when Atlanta looked like this? Instead they wait until Atlanta wears black and white. 

ghows-GA-7f9ad66c-3252-41e8-87bd-dd21b7d

• LOL 1

Chiefs in Red/White/White is their best overall look.  Founder Lamar Hunt's favorite, too.  This will never get old:

derrick-thomas-chiefs.jpg?w=1200&f=bd7a3

ca46108fd37344b8d56f6d1f0dc7fbf7abb1bf12

kansas-city-chiefs-quarterback-joe-monta

I hope they wear White socks, as it looks better than Red:

USATSI_17371317.jpg?w=1000&h=600&crop=1

• Meh 1
  • Eyeroll 1

2 hours ago, SportsFan12 said:

Pleasant surprise by Philly. I fully expected all-white vs. all-black here. Eagles haven't worn this combo at the Superdome since 2007.

Definitely what I wanted the Eagles to wear in this matchup, but the Saints for the third straight week going with their “good luck” all-black combo again.

Black/Gold would’ve been amazing here…

• Like 1

4 hours ago, SportsFan12 said:

Pleasant surprise by Philly. I fully expected all-white vs. all-black here. Eagles haven't worn this combo at the Superdome since 2007.

Nice.  I was expecting black pants to be their preferred choice with the white tops.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

8 hours ago, PurpleHayes said:

This is the second year in a row (that I know of) that the Giants' jersey schedule published by the team itself has been WRONG on numerous occasions. They probably hired some college intern who made their own assumptions about what uniform the team was going to wear.

Was it last year that GUD had them and the Cowboys both wearing blue against each other until a few days before the game?