49ers Shut Out

rockchalk

Well when you have management that cares about a profit and treating it like a business and couldn't give a rat's @$$ about the product you put on the field, this was bound to happen. I am really concerned if we don't beat Arizona. If the Niners lose to the Cardinals, 0-16 could be near.

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

the 49ers won't be 0-16. Don't go into panic mode just yet. Are the 49ers a good football team? Probably not. But they're not as bad as everyone likes to make them out to be. They lost to a very good football team. In fact, they got blown out by a very good football team.

But you're bound to get shut out when you have a young group of WR's (Which will, soon, among the best groups of WR's in the league) and a QB in his second year that was one of the very last players taken in his draft and does not have very much experience playing with those WR's... let alone playing at all.

Tim Rattay will be back from his injury. He is a better QB than Garcia is. They'll win a few games. Don't panic just yet. And Dorsey will become a very good QB (He'll probably become reminiscent of Peyton Manning, just without nearly as much ability. What I mean is that he's a VERY smart QB and may be able to eventually read defenses in a manner similar to Peyton). I'm hoping he'll be able to beat teams in a manner similar to Chad Pennington.

IUe6Hvh.png

One thing that worries me is that KC could end up worse than SF. The 49ers don't have half of the offensive talent that the Chiefs do, but the 49er defense can't be any worse than the Chiefs. The problem this season has been coaching and that sickens me. Basically, Kansas City has run the exact same plays in the exact same situations every game for the last three years, and the defense still stunk. Last year, the D was just good enough to propel the team to a record that was a bit of a mirage, because that team should have finished about 10-6 or so, they just got the breaks. This season, teams are locking down more on the offense, reading the plays that are coming and they still don't care about the offense. I'm afraid the 2003 Chiefs will go down in history as the exact opposite of the 2001 Bears. A decent team that had everything that could go right for them, went right for them, and the next season, with high expectations, collapsed under the pressure and a much tougher schedule, sending the team into yet another continuous rebuilding cycle.

I've decided to give up hope for all sports teams I follow

KC is an overrated team to begin with, they are lucky they made the playoffs. again state of the nfl, 6 lucky breaks can decide whether you make the playoffs or get a top 10 pick.

as for the 49ers, it was bound to happen.

Magus.png

General Magus Zeal

Leader of the Mystics of Medina.

The forums most hated member ever.

Tim Rattay will be back from his injury. He is a better QB than Garcia is. They'll win a few games. Don't panic just yet. And Dorsey will become a very good QB (He'll probably become reminiscent of Peyton Manning, just without nearly as much ability. What I mean is that he's a VERY smart QB and may be able to eventually read defenses in a manner similar to Peyton). I'm hoping he'll be able to beat teams in a manner similar to Chad Pennington.

I agree. Tim Rattay is a better QB than Garcia. But I think Dorsey will an OK QB not that great but competent like Trent Dilfer.

The greatest football franchise will be back someday! :D

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

You mean the Packers?

No, the Niners!

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

What? I thought the Packers have won the most Super Bowls?

And why would this statement coming from you not surprise me?

Retired Number's To Come

Neither does it surprise me that you're an all-around jerk. But I digress.

The Packers have not, in fact, won the most Super Bowls. However, if you include their NFL championships previous to the creation of the Super Bowl, then I believe they have the most championships. The debate could rage on for ages about the greatest NFL franchise, likely without a clear winner. In the modern era, I'd probably have to give the 49ers a nod, but there's no denying the Packers' dominance in earlier times.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Neither does it surprise me that you're an all-around jerk. But I digress.

Thanks dickhead.

Retired Number's To Come

Archived