Bears Thanksgiving Day unis

DGivens87

I dunno if it has been cleared up yet, but has there been any news on what throwbacks da Bears will be wearing when they face the Cowboys on Thanksgiving? I hope it is the vertical stripe a la 1920s-30s unis they last sported in 1994. Those unis were/are classic, and I hope the Bears decide to use them for this year's Turkey Day game. Anyone know?

I hoped that too, Tank, but the Cowboys are going to be in the blue 1960 jerseys. For some reason, the store is selling the blue and the white jerseys, so I thought they'd go ahead and wear the whites, but apparently not.

"Hats for bats. Keep bats warm. Gracias"

The Cowboys online store is also selling the white/blue jerseys as well, so it looks like the Bears will wear those 1920's Red Grange throwbacks, not with the leather helmets, though.

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

I think the Bears would be foolish to wear anything other than the 1920/94 throwbacks.

Most of us loved them and hav been waiting for them ever since. I think I speak for many of us when I say we were disappointed when the Packers went 1967 rather than 1940. What good is a throwback (cough...Indy 1950s) that is the same the the current other than a couple stripes and logos?

3 weeks from tomorrow until Lions throwbacks - greatest unis ever!!!![/color=blue]

Archived