MLB Player Movement

jrodsep

oh Im pleased as punch now! :D

pierzynski is a clubhouse cancer and a below average defensive catcher.

happy trails AJ. dont let the door hit you in the ass

You'll love Matheney in the field. He's had 1 error in 2 seasons. But at the plate, he's another pitcher. I'll still miss the hell out of him. I guess Molina is our starter now...

Let me know what song he plays when he comes up to the plate in San Fran. He had "Dive" by Steven Curtis Chapman. A christian ditty. I was obsessed with it and I still don't know why. I hate Christian music usually...for reasons I also do not know.

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Mets are supposedly offering Pedro the extra year on the contract. The Red Sox did not want to give him 4 years, only 3. The Mets are willing to throw in the extra year.

There was another rumor of the Sox shipping Manny to the Mets for Cliff Floyd, but hopefully that doesn't pan out. The only point to that trade would be to free a lot more money up to go after another high-priced pitcher. But most of the pitchers who would fit that description have already been tied up with other teams.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

And that means the Red Sox will next win the World Series in 2090!

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

alright know that lee is off to milwaukee maybe the blue jays can focus on clement,konerko,and kline who cares about billy krotch we have frasor now

We've had Frasor longer than just now :)

I don't think the Chisox are going to make the trade anymore, I figure they were looking to shed either Konerko or Lee... but who knows.

But I wouldn't mind getting Koch, we need all the bullpen help we can get.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

Pedro going to the Mets.....pending physical. God I hope he doesn't pass it. I love the Mets they are my fave MLB team, that move is just wrong. Just like the Mo Vaughn deal.

SECOND.

WORST.

SIGNING.

EVER!!!!!!.

Pedro the new Mets Ace???

*** :hockeysmiley: My 450th post :hockeysmiley: ***

Glenn Davis for Schilling, Finley, & Harnish was a way worse trade then the Mets signing Vaughn and/or Pedro.

semperfi.gif

"It is the soldier, not the reporter, who has given us freedom of the

press. It is the soldier, not the poet, who has given us freedom of

speech. It is the soldier, not the campus organizer, who has given us

the freedom to demonstrate. And it is the soldier who salutes the

flag, serves beneath the flag, whose coffin is draped by the flag, and

who allows the protester to burn the flag."

Marine Chaplain Dennis Edward O' Brien

And we wonder if Pedro's little friend will join in Anna Benson's gang-bang.

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

Heard a couple rumors that Renteria Signed with St. Louis for 4 years $32 Million. I guess they might announce this tomorrow. Its on TheSt.LouisCardinals.com (Not official) and they are putting 100 bucks up if its wrong. I also heard ESPN radio announced this...

Once again, rumors and I'll believe it when I see it. I will be a very happy boy however if its true! Then on to polanco and a good starter and we're set for another run at the series!

Edit: After looking at their other "rumors" in the past...this doesn't hold as much water as I thought it did :(

my tigers are reportedly being seriously considered by renteria. carlos guillen already agreed to switch to third base if that happens.

what looked like a promising offseason with the signing of percival is quickly turning to plop if things don't change soon. i'm sick of these players stringing my team along just to sign elsewhere.

jeff kent, troy glaus and steve finley are all dead to me now.

Heard a couple rumors that Renteria Signed with St. Louis for 4 years $32 Million. I guess they might announce this tomorrow. Its on TheSt.LouisCardinals.com (Not official) and they are putting 100 bucks up if its wrong. I also heard ESPN radio announced this...

Once again, rumors and I'll believe it when I see it. I will be a very happy boy however if its true! Then on to polanco and a good starter and we're set for another run at the series!

Edit: After looking at their other "rumors" in the past...this doesn't hold as much water as I thought it did :(

Said rumor holds no water now... :D

Renteria to Sox, 4 yrs, $40M

Sodboy13 said:
As you watch more basketball, you will learn to appreciate the difference between "defense" and "couldn't find the rim with a pair of bloodhounds and a Garmin."

meet the new page, not the same as the old page.

Archived