MLB Player Movement

jrodsep

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Money.

Also Benito Santiago, the living definition of "journeyman catcher" in this day and age of baseball, was traded to the Pirates from the Royals for a minor leaguer.

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

Yeah, in MLB.com there is a new telling that Randy Johnson aka Seagull Killer will wear pinstripes.

Yankees and Mets are going nice with their new adquisitions. Red Sox... mmmmhhhhh??? MMMMHHHH!!!

pennants.png

It's great to be young and a Giant! - Larry Doyle

So, the question is will Bernie Williams give up number 51 to El Unit Gigante?

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

http://www.newsday.com/sports/ny-sprandy12...omepage-big-pix

Dodgers get:

RHP Javier Vasquez

C Dioner Navarro

3B Eric Duncan

D'Backs get:

1B/OF Shawn Green

RHP Brad Penny

RHP Yhency Brazoban

Yankees get:

THE BIG EFFIN' UNIT!!!

:woot:

This is why there's no point in the Jays even trying :rolleyes:

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

The Arizona Republic's Bob McManaman told ESPNEWS the proposed three-team Randy Johnson trade is hardly a done deal. He believes Johnson may now be leaning toward staying in Arizona. Wouldn't that be incredible? This could get interesting over the next day or two.

I believe that is actually the wrong logo...which is why the Yankees uniform/logo set as a whole sucks.

According to Chris's site, this the cap logo. But now that you mention it, I think you're right. Regardless, I agree with you on their logo issues.

I believe that is actually the wrong logo...which is why the Yankees uniform/logo set as a whole sucks.

According to Chris's site, this the cap logo. But now that you mention it, I think you're right. Regardless, I agree with you on their logo issues.

Yup, I got probs with my Yanks and Car Panthers sections... but I'd like to point out I didn't do either of those :)

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

Shall we crown the Braves for their fourteenth straight NL East title right now? I mean with Hudson, Hampton, and Smoltz in their rotation, that's the class of the division right there. I'm hoping my Phils can finish third - the Mets have also seemingly improved.

LvZYtbZ.png

No Hampton is not taht good any more, Smoltz may not be able to go deep and how will Kolb handle pressure. I think the Phillies are the team to beat maybe even the Marlins, and if teh Mets had some offense they can make some noise with that pitching staff.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

No Hampton is not taht good any more, Smoltz may not be able to go deep and how will Kolb handle pressure. I think the Phillies are the team to beat maybe even the Marlins, and if teh Mets had some offense they can make some noise with that pitching staff.

This is the same line of crap, with different names attached, that non-believers say every pre-season. The Braves wont win it again, cause of X and of course Y and everybody knows Z is awesome.

1990 was the last time anyone else was crowned the champion in a division the Braves played in. I see no reason for that to change. From what the paper says around here, Shuerholz (sp?) is still working the phones hardcore, looking for hitting.

Braves lose in the playoffs again in 05.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Notice i phrased it very carefully to say no one else was 'crowned' champions?

Plus, the whole topic of whether the 'Spos woudl have won it or not is another HUGE discussion entirely, one that begins with the fact that the Braves won the world series the follwoing year with essentially the same team, and they had overcome greater deficits in shorter amounts of time over the past 13 years. ;)

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Archived