NHL Lockout Project update

Puckguy14

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, first off no instagating in my threads please! As for diversity, if people sends me pics to puckguy14@aol.com I can diversify as much as I can. That's what I want! As much as I would LOVE for it to be predominately teal, this is a league issue, and all teams should be represented, no matter how much one person dispises such team.

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

Guys, this isn't a race issue. It NEVER was. The more diverse I have of teams, the better. It's a sense of unity of one big fan base to show the NHL that the fans are not going to take the big baby "I'm not talking to you, well neither am I" crud that is the CBA negotiations, or lack of.

You shouls have one solely with throwback jerseys... then my pic will show up! Or I can take a pic with my current Sabres jersey...

either one is fine. i dont want to go all vintage because knowing the commish he'll think its from 10 years ago

patriot, that pic in the upper left is from someone on these boards. please try to keep the comment on the "down low" ok?

Here's half my kids.

Awww.

Any rationale as to why they picked the jerseys they have?

We lived in Vancouver for two years, so that one was a given.

(He can even tell you why Todd Bertuzzi should play as soon as hockey resumes.

And only Canuck fans can justify that.)

The Canadiens was from a friend who thought it terrible Australians were following hockey and not having the Canadiens as their team.

Red being her favorite colour, she decided it was hers.

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

While I'm not Rmered, I think they have jerseys for sale. I remember awhile back that Starter had those jerseys that weren't exactly accurate.

Also, if you're a member of an NHL fan site message board let them know too! I emphasize fan site only because the official sites my balk at it, and the last thing is to get a cease and desist letter from the league I love.

Archived