Mighty Ducks Concept

LMU

I've never had trouble discerning the Ducks from the Kings.

Slap a Hartford Whalers logo on that, just for fun.

The new alternate made them look too much like the kings.

VmWIn6B.png

Aaaaaaaaaaaaugh! My eyes! Make it emerald and navy blue for crying out loud!

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

first of all, it's FEDOROV, not federov :)

and secondly, those colors don't work well, imo...

thirdly, as much as i dislike the team, they've got a really nice uniform design. if you must change their colors, at least leave them on an anaheim triangley-template.

i like what you tried to do, i just don't like how you did it. hope that doesn't sound too harsh.

Uuuggghhh.....you did a great job with what you had to work with and all, but......damn, the concept of "Mighty Ducks" still makes me wanna vomit. This is not a knock on you AT ALL, but I just can't stand the whole Disney connection. Nevertheless, this way, at least the Kings will NEVER be confused for the Ducks.....damn Orange County.... :cursing:

Signed,

Angry, Lonely, Hockey-Deprived Kings Fan

Wagner Athletic Group

11-2 Saskatoon Steeds (WAFL)-NFL-2014 Western Conference Champions / 8-5 Calgary Pronghorns (TNFF)-CFL-2014 Confederation Cup XI Champions

14-6-2 Saskatoon Yellowheads (XHL)-NHL-1st, Gretzky Conference / 5-4-0 Saskatoon Czars (MLH)-AHL-T2nd, Calder Conference

7-1-6 VfL Dortmund (Weltliga)-Bundesliga-3rd, League / 5-1-5 West End AFC (WFL)-EPL-T5th, League

14-7 Saskatoon Sheiks (AA)-MLB-2014 Founder's Cup Champions

Uuuggghhh.....you did a great job with what you had to work with and all, but......damn, the concept of "Mighty Ducks" still makes me wanna vomit. This is not a knock on you AT ALL, but I just can't stand the whole Disney connection. Nevertheless, this way, at least the Kings will NEVER be confused for the Ducks.....damn Orange County.... :cursing:

Signed,

Angry, Lonely, Hockey-Deprived Kings Fan

I agree completely, except they're the ducks, so they kinda deserve to be disney-like. I'm a Kings fan anyway.

VmWIn6B.png

Archived