Expos move delayed...

jrodsep

Maybe late at night, the Expos are gonna sneak back into Olympic Stadium, bring the joint back up, and somehow convince everyone that it was all an optical illusion or some crazy :censored: like that there.

Super Wario Comix!

Iron Crossover IX Contender (Tied for 6th)

Iron Crossover Halloween Contender (Tied for Bronze)

vanhalengo.png

Maybe late at night, the Expos are gonna sneak back into Olympic Stadium, bring the joint back up, and somehow convince everyone that it was all an optical illusion or some crazy :censored: like that there.

Just like in 2002 (and 2003 and 2004)

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

Ehh, let's just keep them in Montreal for yet ANOTHER year!

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

You know, every year CC goes on this trip with his dad to see the last game of the expos...and every year it's another last game. People are going to start freaking out of these people if they cannot decide whether to move the team or not..and where to move them. :cursing:

You know, every year CC goes on this trip with his dad to see the last game of the expos...and every year it's another last game. People are going to start freaking out of these people if they cannot decide whether to move the team or not..and where to move them. :cursing:

I've seen the last Expos home game ever 5 times now :)

---

Chris Creamer

Next year you'll be inducted in the Guinness Records' book as the unique man that saw 6 straight final home game of the Expos. :D

pennants.png

It's great to be young and a Giant! - Larry Doyle

Personally, I'm enjoying watching MLB screw this up. I hope they don't have a home for 2005 and are forced to go with some sort of weird compromise for the year -- that'll spice things up, eh?

What about if they play ALL of their games on the road and call them "Bud Selig's Traveling Expos"...... :P

This has been in process for 5 years now?

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

This has been in process for 5 years now?

Not this extreme, but in a way -- yes.

Remember after the 2001 season when they and the Twins were as good as dead?

In 2002 the programs read "1969-2002" on the cover.

After the final game in 2003 the players came out and gave small speeches, much like this season.

Those are the more extreme examples, but they've been seen as a lame duck franchise for about six or seven seasons now.

---

Chris Creamer

Archived