NBA Football 2.0

vicfurth

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vic--

I agree, I think the Warriors design is really sharp.

The only comment I would have would be in regards to the helmet logo. I know the "triangle logo" is an alternate, but to really capture the spirit of that figure being a "warrior", I think the main logo with him holding his lightning bolt weapon would be a little more effective. I think with some careful cutting, this could even be done WITHOUT the "Warriors" nameplate beneath it and look really sharp.

I just think it would be a little more vibrant, aggressive and more representative of the term "warrior".

:grin:

It is what it is.

I absolutely love every single one of these! Great job on replacing the basketballs with footballs!

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

A few comments:

-overall very cool and well done :notworthy:

-the bulls logo worked on a helmet better than I expected

-love the pacers jerseys, the helmet is growing on me. at first I thought the football-ized P looked too USFL-ish but the more i look at it the more i like it.

-For the cavaliers helmet, why not try the whole cavaliers script with the sword going through it on the helmet, just curious to see if it would liven it up a little

-Curious to see what you are going to do with the sixers.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Dr. Kelso: My son is a big baseball fan. Not so much playing it, but more the designing and sewing of uniforms.

Tyler: That's neat.

Dr. Kelso: No, it's not.

That pinstriped Pacers alt actually looks pretty good. If the stripes were thinner it would be even better. At that small size, the numbers blend in with the stripes and make them a little hard to read.

I like your Grizzlies concept. All but the helmet...I think it would be better white, and then the gold stripe would show up better.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Archived