Biggest Sports Turkey?

JamesCraven

1. Dallas Cowboys - still waiting on the Tuna Turnaround.

2. Bengal Uniforms - an absolute disaster.

3. NHL, NHLPA - at least we still have memories of hockey past, won't be any of hockey future.

4. Indiana Pacers and the Detroit Pistons - at least i was entertained.

5. 2005 Ford Mustang - Ford can do better than that.

and the political turkeys go to

1. George bush and the republicans for F'ing us after getting elected.

2. John Kerry and the democrats for wanting to f us during the election.

3. Dan Rather - getting caught with his pants down with the fake document scandal

4. NBC, ABC, CBS, MSNBC, FOx, CNN and PBS for turing yasser arafat in to george washington of the middle east.

5. Sandy Berger for stuffing secret documents in to his pants.

5A. the republicans for letting berger get away with it.

Magus.png

General Magus Zeal

Leader of the Mystics of Medina.

The forums most hated member ever.

The Giblits - Janet Jackson's Tittie. Not only was it distasteful, but her dirty pillow was highly disappointing. All housewives were shocked and appauled, all men were saddened.

The Stuffing - Ricky Williams. A Man. A Joint. A Dream. A dream he quickly woke up from when he realized he liked money. A true scumbag, one you might not find again in you life.... unless you look lower down on this lil list, where you will find...

The Turkey - Ron Artest. All hail, the King of the :censored:s. (yes, he even beats out me, smartass). Ronny had a beer chucked at him from the stands, as have many athletes and entertainers in years past. So... How did Mr. Artest handle this? Well, he handled it Ghetto Style, rushing the stands, and pummeling people as he found them. Funny thing is that he missed the dude that actually threw it, and then got suckered by that very individual. Talk about your double-whammies! Well, Ronny really should share this award with Jermain O'Neil, however, due to the general scumbaginess of Artest, he wins the award not only for this event, but as well as his past accomplishments.

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

And I'll keep on defending Ron Artest because I would've done the exact same thing, but to be honest, you don't know how you'll react in that situation until you're in it.

I was gonna say it was Stan Kroenke (spelling?), owner of the Denver Nuggets and Colorado Avalanche among others for creating a sports network of his own to play the games on because I didn't think I recieved the channel and would therefore miss all these teams' games -- but I just tonight realized that I do get the channel. :D

So I'll go with Ricky Williams, and the NHL-NHLPA because now I know I get the channel and want to see some damn Avs games. :P

IUe6Hvh.png

Looking back though, Gary Barnett definately ranks up there. I mean, what the hell does a girl's kicking ability have to do with her being raped? Someone explain that to me.

VmWIn6B.png

The Giblits - Janet Jackson's Tittie. Not only was it distasteful, but her dirty pillow was highly disappointing. All housewives were shocked and appauled, all men were saddened.

Now that's a small breast portion of turkey.

Ron Artest, far and away, is the biggest turkey of the year. First, he threatens to retire during the preseason, then he asks for time off to promote his bootleg rap album. And then he became the leading antagonist of The Detroit Riot, the personification of all evil in Detroit Fans' Eyes. He wins the award, hands down.

Archived