Team usa uniform concept

jkrdevil

saw these from a mall comp, but i didn't have time to comment then.  now that i do, this is cool cus a) i don't see that many international concepts around here, usually, and B) it's actually very good

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

i don't see that many international concepts around here, usually,

well all you had to do was ask. check out this stash:

international baseball

international hockey*

the "big six" and some of the "other hockey nations" are not original concepts, but rather reference files to thier actual uniforms (I still have to update czech rep.)

here is my Home Team USA uniform concept. Tried to incorporate the flag in it. Tell me what you think and how I can improve it. copy and past link

Team USA Home

I like it a lot. I'm not saying it's too busy, but if some did, you could lessen the number of red stripes by one or two to clean it up.

I do have one comment on the road blue one, and that would be to make the numbers on the back white so they stood out more. The blue on blue, even with the trim colors, would be hard to read on TV or in an arena.

Good job, love the shoulders.

JeffB

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

In case some of you care, there actually ARE official Pantones used for the respective countries.  The USA's are as follows:

OLD GLORY RED - PANTONE 193 C

OLD GLORY BLUE - PANTONE 282 C

Hope this info is of any use to you...

I Changed the road numbers to white, you were right spyboy the white does look better. The link is the same.

That looks better. You could even outline the red trim with a white outline to get back to 3 color numbers again and then maybe the red would pop more.

JeffB

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

I'm apparently the only one that doesn't like the design at all.

It's just much too busy for my taste, with the stars and stripes and all.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

A few adjustments could go a long way with these. I say reduce the number of hem stripes down to two (it goes too high up the back), and reduce the number of sleeve stripes while you're at it. The stars should only be present where the can be viewed undisturbed (ie. not behind the Nike swoosh, and you shouldn't try to squish them in by the collar on the back).

Also, the road should not have the red panel on the front of the jersey, and the white sleeves is a bit much as well. Just replace the white from the home jersey with blue, and you've got yourself a decent road. Sometimes reversals, however unimaginative, are the best way to go.

That said, I think the basic font selection is a good one, and the logo selection is based on good principles (although I don't like the alternate logo, I think the primary is better in all respects).

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

Archived