You know.....

JQK

I don't think i've seen a guttier team performance that what the Dolphins have put together this year.

Are they awful? Yes. But alot of what happened to them was beyond their control. Defections, retirements, injuries, it's just been a mess. But did anyone see AJ Feely in yesterday's game? He dislocates his finger, and instead of just giving up and running to the bench, he runs to the sidelines..... and gets the coach to put his finger back in it's proper place, and goes back out and drives down the field.

During a season like they are having, to still show that will to win, to prove they have heart. It was one of the greatest things i've seen.

And i hate the Dolphins........

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

The Dolphins Defense with the exception of a few games has been pretty good, its just hard to win when the offense gives up 8 Thouchdowns on Int/Fumble returns. AJ Feely may have looked gutty but their is not much talent there, but part of the problem is an awful offensive line that just cant protect anything.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Not that there's any more talent below AJ Feeley. Fiedler's worse.

But I agree with you, JQK. This team has played their hardest football no matter what and they haven't really been getting blown out in their games, they've been competetive. It's nice to see, I just wish their fans were half as dedicated to the team as their team seems to be towards competing. The crowds they've been drawing have been pathetic.

I also like how they'd rather lose without Ricky Williams and have the chance to win with him. I would never let somebody who quit on me back into my lockerroom, no matter how much he was needed on the field.

IUe6Hvh.png

Here's the bad news. They don't have a first-round pick in 2005. That went to the New Orleans/Los Angeles/University of Mars Saints for Ricky Williams. Their season has really gone up in smoke.

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

That went to the New Orleans/Los Angeles/University of Mars Saints...

huh???

When the quote box starts with

[quote=JamesCraven,

The answer is always:

Idiot.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

That went to the New Orleans/Los Angeles/University of Mars Saints...

huh???

When the quote box starts with

[quote name=JamesCraven' date='

The answer is always:

Idiot.

SO VERY TRUE!!

I do have to say though, think about this:

If it weren't for about 4 dropped passes in their game against New England, they would have beaten them. That says a lot about the character of the team, regardless of the lack of talent.

Archived