new miami heat jersey

southpawstu19

The Heat will unveil its new secondary red road uniforms at Sunday's home game against Orlando, with the Magic wearing its home whites.

thats from the Sun-Sentinel, a south florida newspaper, from what ive found, there really is no idea to what it may look like, i assume its just a tweak of what they already have.

Miami.png

the jersey looks a little more of a darker red to me, does anyone else notice this?

i noticed it to. the jerseys used in the game were darker then the ones from last year.

And the one linked to above had black trim, this one doesn't seem to. Maybe it is different.

the jersey looks a little more of a darker red to me, does anyone else notice this?

i noticed it to. the jerseys used in the game were darker then the ones from last year.

And the one linked to above had black trim, this one doesn't seem to. Maybe it is different.

I'd think that could be explained by the fact its a replica... not completely accurate.

The difference in colour can be explained by the different material. The shinyness generally makes the colour look darker, although when observed under neutral lighting, they will appear identical. You can see this on the Raptors jerseys, comparing this year to last year.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

Archived