ugly Nike templates strike again!

VandyDelphia Mike

It looked so good for Miami football, that Nike has introduced the stripe across the back on tops & bottoms to the basketball court.

Photographic evidence ...

MDCG105121921_640x480.jpg

UNLVback.jpg

Creative, or ugly? And are any other schools using this template?

48142444846_3aa6afbd89_m.jpgNCAA Baseball Champions | 2014, 2019 

facebook

Excuse me. After looking at those photos, it makes me wanna...oh, no...:puke:

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

I think it looks "ok" on the FSU uniforms, but would be better if they kept only one stripe across the back instead of one above and one below the belt. I'm sure this looks a little funny from behind. I'll wait for more views to complete my opinion.

With the Rebels color scheme, it looks pretty 70s. With these stripes and colors they feel kind of experimental, like the Atlanta Hawks and Washington Bullets were in their day.

Of course, since they are Nike, 40 more teams will be wearing these in the next two years while FSU and UNLV have moved on to something else.

The UNLV away jerseys(red) are horrid. The grey are ok from the front at least. At least Nike didn't take the adidas model and dress everyone alike again.

What is it with adidas and only using 2 types of uni's a year? The only reason the Vols and Notre Dame look different for football is fans would strangle adidas for messing with tradition as drastically as they did with Arkansas and Bowling Green. Those away jerseys are f-ugly! Sorry, I'm calm now.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Archived