UAB Alternate Unis

Sodboy13

The UAB Blazers are wearing alternate unis for their bowl game tonight. The jerseys are black with white numbers and a gold outline. The sleeves are green with the same numbering, and have a thick gold stripe at the top and bottom. The names on the back appear to be gold, and there are green side stripes. I love the jersey, but the white pants totally throw it off. They should keep this around and use gold pants with a wide green strip to match the jersey sides.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

No, everyone but you.

I haven't seen UAB this year, so I had no idea those were alt uniforms. They're not bad, but I think they would look less busy if the gold stripe that separates the black from the green were thinner. The thick gold stripe makes it cluttered.

But they're certainly no where near the ugliest uniforms I've seen on the gridiron this year, college or pro.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Maybe it's the shade of gold? I saw parts of that game here. I'm not fan of those jerseys. What does their regular uniform look like? Just a reversal of black and green? :therock:

actually, last i checked their normal duds were solid green with white #s trimmed in black and gold-basically this alt is a completely different look for em.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

They did look good. But Hawai'i has a much sharper look than the old days, so I dunno.

UAB's alts are really nice, especially for college.

NCFA-FCS/CBB: Minnesota A&M | RANZBA (OOTP): Auckland Warriors | USA: Front Range United | IFA: Toverit Helsinki | FOBL: Kentucky Juggernaut

Minnesota A&M 2012 National Champions 2013 National Finalist, 2014 National Semi-finals 2012, 2013, 2014 Big 4 Conference Champions

Archived