NBA Replicas

slapshot

I was doing some Christmas shopping the other day which led me to Wal-Mart. In the men's section, on a rack, were some NBA replicas. I looked at them and noticed something odd about them...no brand name.

Reebok makes all NBA replicas this season, correct? So I was looking at a Paul Pierce replica home Celtics jersey, and I knew it was obviously a replica (silkscreened, extra shiny, wide shoulders). I didn't know that Wal-Mart sold Reebok products, but there wasn't a Reebok logo on this jersey. This jersey appeared to be identical to an official Reebok replica, just without the Reebok logo on it. The brand name on it was "NBA Entertainment". It has the official NBA logo, and I'm pretty sure the price tag had an NBA hologram on it, so it wasn't a knock-off or counterfeit.

Has anyone else seen these jerseys? They don't appear to be sold online, just in the stores. I don't remember seeing this done for other sports, and I haven't seen officially licensed replicas or any sport sold at Wal-Mart, so maybe this is something new.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Has anyone else seen these jerseys? They don't appear to be sold online, just in the stores. I don't remember seeing this done for other sports, and I haven't seen officially licensed replicas or any sport sold at Wal-Mart, so maybe this is something new.

I've seen NFL replicas at Wal-Mart and K-Mart as well, but never anything from other sports.

IndianapolisSpeedsters.png

I was doing some Christmas shopping the other day which led me to Wal-Mart. In the men's section, on a rack, were some NBA replicas. I looked at them and noticed something odd about them...no brand name.

Reebok makes all NBA replicas this season, correct? So I was looking at a Paul Pierce replica home Celtics jersey, and I knew it was obviously a replica (silkscreened, extra shiny, wide shoulders). I didn't know that Wal-Mart sold Reebok products, but there wasn't a Reebok logo on this jersey. This jersey appeared to be identical to an official Reebok replica, just without the Reebok logo on it. The brand name on it was "NBA Entertainment". It has the official NBA logo, and I'm pretty sure the price tag had an NBA hologram on it, so it wasn't a knock-off or counterfeit.

They sell those here in Australia. All the NBA replicas I've seen are branded like that rather than Reebok or Nike or whatever. Of course most shops here are still full of Jalen Rose Bulls replicas so I don't know how recent that branding is ^_^

liverpool-1.png

same price? I hate the replicas these days, If i'm gonna shell out 50-60 bucks on one of those, I'm gonna skip it and pay the 70-75 for the swingman, they are SO much better.

they are $23.98 (in Colorado anyway) but they don't have all the correct details.

No trim on the Nuggets sleeves and no side insets.

i've seen Packers jerseys in Walmart, and the odd Bears jersey as well, though rarely any other sports (strangely enough, last year they had Ducks jackets in stock-yep, those Ducks).

i'm probably heading out to Walmart tomorrow anyway, so i'll see what's what.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

So like the old champion replicas?

I just found a school picture of me in a Shaq Magic replica....I tried to burn it but my mom wouldn't let me. That's a blackmail picture if I ever saw one...

PC, we all had that Shaq Magic jersey, I did lol. Hell I even had his Rap Cassette.

Wal-Mart has the bootleg jerseys... I've seen a few Falcons jerseys with the number screenprinted on the front and back, but instead of the regular sleeves and collar, a generic Falcons helmet is printed on a plain screen. It looks nasty.

I just found a school picture of me in a Shaq Magic replica....I tried to burn it but my mom wouldn't let me.  That's a blackmail picture if I ever saw one...

PC, we all had that Shaq Magic jersey, I did lol. Hell I even had his Rap Cassette.

i remember those Champion jerseys...everybody had one except me :cry:

and look at me and my one Swingman now :P

edit: another thing I recall-if these are the replicas i'm thinking of, they got the numbers on just the front and back (right font, but still) and then the sleeves simply have the team logo. shoot, i saw a few Ahman Green versions at Champs a few years ago, seen both green and white versions at the Wal, and seen em at Target. last year i'd seen Packers and Bears replicas where they looked like usual replicas until you looked at the front. ah, the wonders of sublimation-the Packers one had a Favre pic on it, and the Bears one had an Urlacher pic.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

I just found a school picture of me in a Shaq Magic replica....I tried to burn it but my mom wouldn't let me.  That's a blackmail picture if I ever saw one...

i never did, i didn't know who shaq was until the lakers won there 2nd championship. :blink:

Magus.png

General Magus Zeal

Leader of the Mystics of Medina.

The forums most hated member ever.

i never did, i didn't know who shaq was until the lakers won there 2nd championship. :blink:

WOW :shocked:

The first time I really knew who Shaq was was when he took down the goal during some game. That was awesome.

Archived