Worst player to play or your team

Saintsfan

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey--smilin Hank is quite welcome in Regina...

After losing all three 2004 matchups to the Bombers, Smilin' Hank and his Greene counterpart are a welcome sight in the Winnipeg area as well.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

Hey--smilin Hank is quite welcome in Regina...

After losing all three 2004 matchups to the Bombers, Smilin' Hank and his Greene counterpart are a welcome sight in the Winnipeg area as well.

I can't really put down the Bombers too much, escrpt to say they were almost as bad as the Stamps...

So I won't--still--as a Stamps fan I would have welcomed his return to the Red & White...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

The Oakland Raiders - Jeff George; never has one player done so little with so much talent. My Dad and I still refer to a quarterback rolling out right into a sack the "Jeff George move."

I think Jeff George could be mentioned for any team he played for excluding Illinois but including the bears where he hasn't had a snap yet.

I like to think Jeff George extended Derrick Thomas' career as a Chief by at least a couple of years, because by the time George got to Oakland, Thomas was really starting to run out of steam, then he had the 6 sack game on ESPN against the Raiders, and once George moved on to the Vikings, Thomas again looked like an aging pass rusher until the George-led Vikings came into Arrowhead (again on ESPN) and DT got another couple of sacks, forced the fumble that was returned for the game winning TD and never really did much after that.

I've decided to give up hope for all sports teams I follow

Some from my favorite MLB team the Yankees:

Steve Trout, couldn't throw a strike to save his life but could get the ball to the peanut vendor in the 2d deck.

Ed Whitson

Steve "Bye Bye" Balboni

Steve Kemp

Andy Stankewicz

Andy Fox

Mel Hall

San Francisco 49ers

-Giovanni Carmazzi

-Reggie McGrew

-Brandon Whitting (yeah the guy the Niners got for TO)

-Kwame Harris

-JJ Stokes

-Jim Druckenmiller

-Jose Cortez

-Owen Pochman :cursing:

Golden State Warriors

-I'd run out of space for the number of guys who suck more than Paris Hilton

San Francisco Giants

-Sydney Ponson

-Livan Hernandez (Did he even throw a decent pitch in Game 7 in the '02 World Series) :cry:

Oakland A's

-The guys they got for Mark Mulder and Tim Hudson (I swear, do they want to lose 100+ games?)

San Jose Sharks

-Jarmo Myllys

-Ed Belfour

-Pat Falloon

-Mike Rathje (He's ok but the word when he was drafted 3rd overall in 1992 good shot, plays the body well...um, what was the scout smoking)

San Jose Earthquakes

-Kiolodad Azizi (MLS alocates him to SJ saying he's a megastar in the making, one and done for him as an Earthquake)

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

My Los Angeles Clippers (ones that really stand out)

1. Michael Olowokandi: enough said

2. Lamond Murray: by the middle of his 2nd year, he became useless and played his way out of Los Angeles.

3. Maurice Taylor: laziest "power forward" I ever seen. Averaged 17 PPG and 7 RPG in his final year as a Clipper. When he wanted a maxed-out contract, and didn't get it, he whined and bitched his way out too. Has been a role player ever since.

4. Andre Miller: just not a good fit with the Clippers.

Colts-Martin Gramatica

Redskins-Jeff George

Wizards-Mitch Richmond

but the ALL-TIME worst player was Lucy Van Pelt

Mitch Richmond for Chris Webber. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Only slightly less horrific: Rod Strickland for Rasheed Wallace. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Archived